Where it all started

Puppy love.
That was all it took for me to want to be infatuated with marriage.
I wanted I all.
I wanted a beautiful husband, 5 kids and a brick house in the country.
And to me. We were in love. Late nights texting until the clock hit 4 were not enough for me.
I wanted you to love me enough that I would want to love myself too.
I wanted what you gave me but I didn't want you. Absurd I know. But that's how it was.
Come to think of it nothing really made sense with you. With......us?
Was there an us?
Who knows. We would never stick around long enough to find out.
But anyway.
Everyone told me that I needed to leave you alone. That I was doing nothing but hurting you. And maybe they are right. Maybe they see that my soul devoured you're heart.
But I mean.
You still haven't left.
You still ask for more.
And I still give you anything you want.
My only question is why??
Why do we continually dump each other then come right back months later?
Everything must be fine if you come back and things are magically just how they used to be
I mean it's just crazy how it's been more than 3 years and we still manage to be here.
But yet. Even though you introduced me to the feeling of being wanted and desired you didn't introduce me to my sexually. Another boy did.
Ah. Him. He's a long story too. A story that came to an end yet continued at the same time. But sadly. It was just as fucked up as the last one. Well. This whole plot is fucked up. But I mean what would a story be without a problem? What would Hemingway be known for if his writings weren't difficult and different? And well this leads me to my conclusion that diversity is what holds the world in unity. And well. I'm different.

Hi my name is makenna. I'm a sophomore in high school. I suck at everything except painting. I love the smell of freshly cut grass. And everyone thinks I'm a good girl who is pristine and proper. But that's only because I have yet to be caught. And well. This is the story of how I became a whore. From me to you
                                       -Love makenna