Chapter 24

When I got onto the ship. I went to the window and looked out to see Sky getting smaller the father we went. I was so luckily to have him in my life. He makes me so happy. He is such a gentleman. He is the best thing that enter my life.

When my ship got to my destination I was needed. I was greeted by the girls. They gave me a huge hug. It was nice seeing them. We then headed into Stella's boutique. She wanted use to try on our dresses.

"So, how is everyone?" Flora asked us.

"Really good." I said.

"How is the married life trueing now that reality hit in?" Musa asked me.

"Actually, good for me and Sky But we are having problems with his father. He still hasn't come around. His mother is trying." I told them truthfully.

"Well, that is his fault. You are amazing person. He would be honored to have you as family. He will come around. Hopefully?" Stella said.

"I am hoping. This is hurting Sky. He wants to have his father in his life. I want his father in our life. Just not like this." I told them.

"Okay. What about a change of subject? How is the planning for the ball and everything?" Layla asked.

"Everything is going good. We are almost done and everything. I am nervous about it though." I told them.

"Nervous about what? You are going to be amazing queen. You won't be alone. You have Sky and us to help you." Tecna stated to me.

"Also, you are going to look amazing while doing it. Now try on these dresses." Stella said handing us dresses.

*Sky' POV*

I was waiting for the rest of the guys. They were running late. Or was I early? Just then I saw them coming my way. I got up from where I was waiting and greeted them. It was nice seeing them again.

"Hey man. How is it going?" Brandon asked me.

"It's alright man. How are you?" I asked him.

"Good. Also, your father is doing well." He told me. I am happy he told me that. I haven't really talked to my father much. He was still not happy with me choose. Also, what I was doing. But I don't regret anything.