Chapter 17

Me: For a second there, I thought Sehun wasn't wearing a shirt. Okay so this will take place at where Sehun is and Jongin is already there.

My Pov:

Jongin walked inside and was looking around. He sees a door that is open and he heads towards it. He sees Sehun inside and frowns. Sehun is asleep, but he no longer was cuffed to anything. Jongin is confused as to why Sehun is cuffed up and the door is open. Sehun moves and wakes up. He is sees Jongin and says, "You should leave."

"Huh why? I ran here to get here. I should have teleported yes, but I wasn't think at the time. I should have also listened to Kai's plan." Jongin says and pouts.

Kai walks up with Taemin and Kibum. Key had a key (I crack myself up) to the house. Kai says, "You really should have." 

Taemin nods and says, "His plan is actually good and simple. Now Kibum please take Sehun to where the others are and keep him there."

Kibum helps Sehun up and takes him out of the house. Kai turns to Jongin and asks, "So do you want to hear it now?"

Jongin sighs and says, "Fine. What is it?"

Kai says, "I thought you would never ask. Anyway, we wait until our parents leave the house and we go to this house to get Sehun. Kibum takes Sehun away and we wait until our parents get back then confront them. Simple and easy. I knew you wouldn't stay long enough to listen to the plan, so I had to improvise."

Taemin says, "He basically did things to get our parents attention then left while they were trying to find him."

"So what do we do now?" Jongin asks.

"We wait." Taemin says.

Jongin sighs and mutters, "I thought so."

Jongin, Taemin, and Kai sit down and wait for their parents. Taemin asks, "You know it is weird. You two have been having those dreams, since you two were ten. I have only had one dream when I was twelve and....."

"You found your mate immediately. We know. You told us a lot of times." Kai and Jongin say and roll their eyes at the same time. 

"You told us this a lot." Jongin says.

"Yeah you lucky bastard. I am starting to think you are bragging how you found your mate with such ease. Though you should remember that past Taemin wasn't separated from his mate unlike us." Kai says.

Taemin nods and says, "True."

After thirty minutes, their parents get back to the house. When Kai sees them walking past, he says, "Hey mom and dad, we need to talk."

Their parents enter the room. Their father asks, "Where is Jongin's mate?"

"Gone. We had someone we knew take him home." Jongin says.

Their father frowns and their mother has a blank look on her face. Taemin asks, "So why?"

"Why what?"Their father asks.

"Why do you two hate us so much?" Kai and Jongin ask at the same time.

"It is because of what you are and what happened to your mother....." their father say.

Taemin, Jongin, and Kai look confused. 

Me: Cliffhanger. The next chapter will be in Sehun's Pov. I initially had the next chapter be in Jongin's pov, but I wanted to wonder what their father meant.