Chapter One

⚠️⚠️ Pre-Caution: This book was not made to encourage nor support step-sibling relationships. I was young and not the smartest and thought it would of just been fun to make a story like this. Thank you and I hope you enjoy my cringe writing! ⚠️⚠️

Happy readings!

~~~~~~

After taking a break for a while it was December 10.. This university didn't start until the winter which is quite weird but Jungkook and I got a longer time off which is great.

   "Rise and shine Aria! Time for university!" Jungkook jumps on top of me. I cover my face with the sheets.

   "Jungkook go away!" I yell. He chuckles and starts squirming around.

   "Yah I told you to go away!" I tried pushing him off.

   "Oh come on.. We gotta go check out the place soon." He gets off and pulls the sheets off my head. I blow a strand of hair out of my face. He sticks out his hand while raising an eyebrow.

   "Fine.." I roll my eyes while sitting up. Jungkook pulls me out of bed and I end up falling onto him. He smiles as my body lays on his. My cheeks go red at him.

   "Well what are you waiting for? We got to be at the school in thirty minutes." I get off him.

   "Oh so now you wanna actually get ready?" He laughs while getting up.

~~ 15 minutes later ~~

We quickly rush out of the door because we were late. All because Jungkook was a little sexual frustrated boy so of course I had to help him. Luckily none of our family was home cause it was pretty loud. I quickly hop into the seat and Jungkook quickly starts the car up.

   "If we're late I'm blaming you." I hit his arm.

   "You didn't stop me." He smirks while pulling out of the drive way.

~~
He parks the car and we both just run out. As we arrive at the doors there was lots of people there.

   "Oh good we made it.." I fix my shirt while holding Jungkook's hand.

   "See I told you it'll be alright." He kisses my head.

   "Yah Jungkook!" I heard a male voice shout. I thought it was one of the boys but when I saw him I didn't know who it was.

   "Oh Taeyong!" Jungkook smiles as Taeyong walks up to us. He gave Jungkook a hug.

   "Oh hello." Taeyong bows while looking at me.

   "Hi." I bowed back.

   "Aria this is Taeyong, Taeyong this is Aria." He smiled awkwardly.

   "Oh this is your step sister right?" He asked while looking at me.

   "Yeah I am." I said with a smile on. Taeyong eyed me up and down.

   "Well.. It's nice meet you Aria." He grabs my hand and kisses it. My face goes red as I look at Jungkook while his tongue was pointing to the side of his mouth.

   "We're gonna go now Taeyong. See you later." Jungkook grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers.

    "Woah woah calm down now." Taeyong places his hand on my shoulder. I turn around and made eye contact with him.

   "Are you two dating?" He asked while eyeing us both.

   "Why do you care?" Jungkook asked.