Lights, Camera, Don't throw up... Action.

Turn on the camera and be yourself. Alright I got this. I'm Victoria Sanders. I'm my own person I can do this. I take a couple more breaths reassuring myself and turn on my camera before I can chicken out.   "Hello world! Its your pansexual pal, Tori. Well there are some things you most likely need to know about me. I am starting to get into Musical Theater because of my brother. I love Disney, I am a dorky geek. I'm 18, Thomas Sanders is my big brother, and this is my first YouTube video and Thomas doesn't know about this; I did ask for permission to use his song, but he doesn't know what for. But he said yes! Sooooo I love his song and I'm going to do a cover of it with my trusty keyboard and hopefully I get the notes right. Also I have a roomate named Rachel and she is my girl behind the camera." I smile at the camera even though I feel like I have a nest of wasps in my stomach. I start to play the melody and look down lightly as if I don't remember the lyrics and notes to this song. (Start song.)   Soon the singing comes...

You can have the toaster and the PC
or even the timothy green DVD
Ill let you have the couch and the TV
hang on to the jacket that you bought for me...

the anxiety slowly slips away, my shoulders get lighter as I become less tense. Being the true performer I am.

I don't really care
you can keep the things we used to share
but what did you do to my heart?
What did you do to my heart?

My brother and his friends truly did an amazing job with this song its so beautiful. So... emotional and yet still filled with compassion.

No more fireworks
No more compass
you didn't leave a single butterfly in my stomach
you took my spy glass
No knowing what lies ahead
Took my warmth at night
but left a dent in my bed...

Play the keys right Tori you can do this...

I don't really care
you can keep the things we used to share
but what did you do to my heart?
What did you do to my heart?

Stripped me of my pride,
That's for the best
but you also deprived me of a full night's rest
where we pull through
and i can't collect my thoughts because they're still with you.

God, so much happened in this relationship... Im not gonna ask him... But I do miss talking to him. This song is a lot longer when i perform on camera.

I don't really care
you can keep the things we used to share
but what did you do to my heart?
What did you do to my heart?

I wouldn't take it back
Even though I feel sore
I meant it when I said
What's mine is yours
But I need to know
Now that we're apart
What did you do
I need to know
Now that we're apart
What did you do with my heart?

My fingers lift off the keyboard as the song comes to an end I look up and smile gently and warmly at the camera. " This will be a hell of an adventure. Im excited. Until next time, Sincerely your pansexual pal Tori. " I smile and wave reaching to press stop. I look at Rachel and smile. "I did it!!!!" I jump up and down with excitement, then slump back in my chair. "That took FOREVER!" I look at her and give her a tired smile.
"Well at least you did it! Now you have to edit." She gives me a thumbs up and smiles. I respond with a glare which results in her laughing. "Look we go get ice cream and then we can edit and make you the next big thing..." She smiles and finishes up tying her shoe. "Fine, But you get to drive and Pay." I smile back throwing the keys on the couch next to her and slide down the hall in my socks into my room to get my shoes on.