Chapter 1: Baking Lessons

"Hey Papyrus. Care for some cider..? Or maybe some donuts...? Muffet coos to Papyrus holding up a Jug and plate of donuts in front of him, and with her other hands she held him in her arms. Papyrus gets a little orange tint on his cheeks and says "U-UMMM IS THERE SPAGHETTI INVOLVED?" Muffet chuckles and coos out "Not now, but come by my web later and we can cook some together ~" Papyrus then says "COOKING?! SPAGHETTI!!?? OF COURSE, CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY BECAUSE, I THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WILL COOK WITH YOU!" Muffet giggles and says "Well then~ Why wait... ? " Muffet then grabs his hand and pulls him to her web. *Time skip* "U-Umm, that didn't go as well as I thought it would ~" Muffet said, as she tried to put out the fire Papyrus had made as Papyrus tried to get unstuck from her web. "Seriously, how do you set fire to something that never made it on to the stove.... ?" "U-UMM, I DON'T KNOW, BUT YOU CAN ASK UNDYNE! SHE TAUGHT ME TO COOK!!!" "Really... ? Then forget alllll of that~ I'll be teaching you now ~" "REALLY?! WOWIE, HOW EXCITING!!!!" "Ahuhuhuh~ I'm flattered, now let's get you unstuck~" Muffet then lets Papyrus escape her web and says "Well, come on~ Let's get cooking ~" Papyrus then reaches for the tomatoes and almost smashes them with his fist, he would've if Muffet blocked his hit and cooed "Come on now~ You have to treat the ingredients as if you love them, so they turn out ~sweet~" Papyrus cocks his head confused and says "REALLY? WOWIE I NEVER KNEW UNDYNE COULD'VE BEEN SO WRONG! OH, PLEASE DON'T TELL HER I SAID THAT! THEN SHE'D NEVER LET ME INTO THE ROYA-" Muffet then covers his mouth with a single finger and says "Ahuhuhu~ Less talking more cooking~ I promise I won't telllll~" Papyrus face goes orange as Muffet starts to get a half full box of spaghetti. "Well... ? Just going to stand there~ or are you going to get a bowl for the tomatoes?~" "U-UHHH? OH YES!!! I THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL GET THE BOWL! AND ATTEMPT TO MAKE THE SAUCE!" "Ahuhuhu~ that's the spirit! I believe in you Papy~" "P-PAPY?" Papyrus stutters out blushing. "Ahuhuhu~ May I call you that ~ because you're too adorable to not have a nickname ~" "U-U-UGH?! ADORABLE??!?!! I'M NOT CUTE! I'M STRONG AND MANLY!!" Muffet chuckles and says "Of course you are Papy~ Now let's get cooking ~" Papyrus then gets a bowl and puts in the tomatoes. "MUFFET! HOW DO I MAKE T-THE SAUCE?!" Muffet chuckles and puts in some ground beef, basil, black pepper, olive oil, and garlic salt. "Okay Papy~ just cut up the tomatoes as I dice the onions~" Muffet then handed him a sharp knife as she started to dice the onions with a giant kitchen knife. "U-U-UMMM"

To be continued