Chapter 3- Dating Start

"Oh goodness~ Have anything in mind...?" Muffet coos getting sightly closer to Papyrus "U-UMM *cough* I-I....." Muffet smiles at him sweetly and tilts her head, when Papyrus finally blurts out "WOULD YOU WANT TO GO ON A DATE WITH T-THE GREAT PAPYRUS?!!??" Muffet blushes and chuckles. "Ahuhuhu~ I've been waiting for you to ask~" Papyrus blushes more and says trying to look confident. "O-OF COURSE!! LET U-US START!!" Muffet chuckles and holds his hand, saying "Ahuhuhu~  Come on Papy, let's go to your house~" Papyrus blushes but smiles bigger than usual "YES!! I THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL ESCORT YOU TO MY HOME!!" Muffet chuckles and kisses his cheek softly, which only made him blush more. *Time Skip* "THIS IS MY HOME!!!  DO WHATEVER YOU LIKE BUT YOU MAY GO TO MY ROOM IF YOU WANT TO PROCEED!!!" Muffet then coos "Then why not just lead me to the bedroom~ Ahuhuhu~" Papyrus blush gets darker as he grips onto Muffet's hand and takes her to his bedroom. "Wow~ I really like your room Papy ~" Papyrus smiles bigger and says confidently "YES IT IS!!!!! THANK YOU FOR NOTICING!!!!" Muffet chuckles and says "Ahuhuhu~ Do you want to start...?" "YES!!! LET US BEGIN!!!!!!" They then go into date mode. "HERE WE ARE! ON OUR DATE!!! NOW I'VE DONE THIS BEFORE WITH THE HUMAN SO... STEP 1! PRESS [  C  ] TO OPEN THE DATING HUD!" "Ahuhuhu~ whatever you say~" The dating HUD suddenly appears "WOWIE! I STILL FEEL AS INFORMED AS I DID THE FIRST TIME! NOW I THINK WE'RE READY FOR STEP 2! ASK THEM ON A DATE!!!!" Muffet quietly chuckles and lets him continue "AHEM, MUFFET! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS... WOULD WANT TO GO ON A DATE WITH YOU!!!!"  Muffet quietly laughs once again at Papyrus' loveable childish behavior and says "Of course Papy~ I would love to~" "REALLY?! WOWIE" Papyrus blushes from Muffet's flattery and they continues "NOW! STEP 3!!!! PUT ON NICE CLOTHES TO SHOW YOU CARE!!" Papyrus then looks at Muffet's nice clothes and says "WAIT, WEAR NICE CLOTHING?! THAT STUNNING DRESS? YOU'RE WEARING CLOTHING RIGHT NOW!!! BUT NOT ONLY THAT! BUT AT TORIEL'S YOU WERE ALSO LOOKING VERY NICE!!!" Papyrus then blushes deeply "NO... DID YOU PLAN THIS FROM THE VERY BEGINNING?!" Muffet then tries to play along with Papyrus' cuteness "Of course Papy~ Why wouldn't I...?"  Papyrus derps and shots out "YOU'RE DATING POWER!!!!" Muffet's dating bar then goes up as she smiles softly. Papyrus blushes slightly and says "WELL I ALWAYS HAVE THIS ADVANTAGE! WAIT JUST A SECOND!" Papyrus then slides of screen smiling bigger than usual. *Time Skip* Muffet tries to hold in her laughter at his childish ways and bombastic personality as she scrolls over Papyrus' outfit with a purple soul. When she finally chooses his hat he stutters out "M-MY HAT? MY HAT!! YEESS!!!" Papyrus then slowly raises his hat from his head to reveal a nicely wrapped gift. Muffet smiled sweetly and said as she opened it "Awww~ That's veerryyy generous of you Papy~" Papyrus beamed at her stunning kindness when Muffet said "Spaghetti? How nice~" "Nyeheheh! You think that's just some plain old' pasta huh? Well you would be wrong dear Muffet! Nyeheheheh! This is an artisan's work! Silken spaghetti, finely aged in an oaken cask... Then cooked by me! Great Master Chef Papyrus!" Muffet then responds with "Ahuhuhu~ You're too sweet Papy~" She then takes a noodle and and shares it with Papyrus but kissing his skeleton smile. As Papyrus blushes deeply he loosely wraps his arms around her neck. Muffet blushes at his actions, not expected Papyrus to not pull away from embarrassment. Papyrus then gets a orange fire like magic forms around his left eye. Muffet then blushes more and kisses him deeply. Papyrus'  blush turns to a light orange tint. He then forms a glowing tongue and gently licks her lips. Muffet blushes madly when Papyrus pulls away and stutters out, his eye flashing in and out "I-I-I'M S-SO SORRY MU-MUFFET! I-I-I" Muffet looks away blushing and says "What are you sorry...? Ahuhuhu~" Muffet then looks up and holds his cheek and kisses his cheek softly. "S-SO, SHOULD WE HEAD BACK TO TORIEL'S?" "Of course Papy~ " Muffet says back holding his hand and putting her head on his shoulder. Papyrus smiles and kisses her head gently. She blushes slightly as they start to walk to Toriel's hand in hand.