You again!

Jingyu went to lunch at his family's house. Your mother and father were happy. Since Jingyu returned from Brazil, he has not shown his face to see his beloved family.

"Your sister was here yesterday. She's engaged, you know that?

"She spent her whole life in that hospital and still got a husband?"

Her mother patted her son's shoulder.

"Soon your old sister is getting married." When that happens, your father and I will take care of you. It's not good to be single for long, dear.

"I'm still a young, mother. I'm still 25 years old.

"Enough to get a wife and raise a family." But do not worry. Me and your dad are not going to pressure you. Young people today are slow to marry. Look at your sister. She is 30 years old and is only now getting married.

"She has more to enjoy life.

"You think your father and I did not have the right to take advantage as well?"

"That's it, Mother. You and daddy were forced to form a very young family. I do not want this for myself. And neither did Zong Lee. She is at the right age to marry according to what she believes, and it is not what is imposed on us.

The mother was worried about what Jingyu said.

"Son, listen ... me and your father just want to guide you." Let's not push him. So you do not have to misinterpret. I actually said that because I think you and Jing Lu were happy, and maybe they are planning something concrete.

The mother said to whoever knows only a convenient diversion.

Jingyu was sitting sideways to his mother, in a kind of wooden swing, where three people would fit. He turned around to take his mother's hands, join them, and kiss them.

"Mother ... you will be the first to know when I resolve to commit myself to someone. I promise!

The eyes of Mme. Huang was thrilled. She pulled the son's head and kissed him on the forehead. Then she looked at him, holding her face with a palm.

"My son ... how you grew up quickly."

"Ah, Mama, I am a man now. You are treating me like child and ..."

"Shut up! For to a mother, your son will always be your child."

Jingyu smiled. He put his head on his mother's lap. This intimate affection between mother and son was not uncommon.

While his father's passion was the eldest daughter of the family, his mother's passion was Jingyu's son.

When Jingyu received a call from his manager. He got up, walked a few feet away from his mother, and stood on the porch, talking on his cell phone. A few minutes later he hangs up on his cell phone and turns to his mother.

"You have to go, do not you?"

"Yes".

Mrs. Huang said goodbye to his son with a long hug. As if he had not seen him for years.

"Come to Sunday lunch, your sister will be here."

"Any special dates?"

"Is not a family reunion something special?"

She said and patted him lightly on the son's face.

Jingyu came to the gym. He went to his manager's office. He passed directly through the desk and gave him a 'hello'.

"Mr. Jingyu, he's on the inside, and he's waiting for you."

Jingyu just replied with a smile.

"I know, ah, Shang Xai ... stop calling me 'sir.'"