Pizza flavor Xu WeiZhou!

Jim parked the car in front of Zhou's house. Jim got out of the car and opened the trunk. Zhou got out of the car carefully, still limping with difficulty. He took his pack from Jim's hands, without even looking at it. When he reached the door of his house, he turned and looked at Jim for one last time. An expressionless face this time, since during the trip, Zhou remained silent and annoyed.

Jim got into the car. He gripped the steering wheel and thought as he stared at Zhou's house.

"Son, you came early, I thought they would come on Monday as arranged," said Mme. Zhou who hugged his beloved son "Has anything happened? Where is Jingyu?"

"He already left".

The mother pulled back the curtain, looked out the window, and saw Jim's car standing in front of his house.

"He's there, what are he doing there? I'll ask you to come in ..."

"No, leave it, Mother, I'll do it!"

Zhou left, but stood at the door of his house, looking at Jim who stared at him. The two exchanged blank looks. Zhou wanted to know why he did not leave.

Jim left his thoughts, started the car, and started. Zhou watched him leave. That feeling of seeing him leave had a mixture of relief and sadness. It was like the last time Zhou would see Jim.

He went into his house.

...

Two weeks passed.

Zhou did not hear from Jim anymore. He had some commitments with a clothing and perfume company that wanted to use him as a brand advertising boy. Zhou was encouraged by the effect of his work as a singer. A few opportunities arose and he embraced with extra care and responsibility; extra work that he was given. He still had to work hard on his second album.

Every time he tried to compose or rehearse the songs from his new album that had been incomplete since last year, he had an overwhelming desire to cry. Nor did he know why, since what happened between him and Jim was just a ... fun among friends. And that it should not happen again. Zhou thought wisely. There were things at stake if what happened between them leaked...

But the more Zhou tried to be rational, the more it hurt inside him that feeling he was trying to stifle. Finger or hide that what he most wanted is to feel those lips again, feel those strong arms and hands touching sliding on his skin again.

Every day he would look at his cell phone to see if there was any missed call or message from Jim. But there was nothing of it. Zhou thought to call. Every time he looked at Jim's contact on his cell phone, he'd give up calling. And he would always repeat the gesture. He would stand there, looking, calling, or not. That anguish of not hearing from Jim had already taken away his peace of mind, even with all the work he had done those two weeks.

When he dared to call, his heart rate increased. The call rang and he did not answer. Zhou was anxious. He called again and nothing. Then he threw his cell phone into a corner of the sofa and returned to focus on the musical score that was on the suspender in front of him. Now it is to wait for Jim's return, since he would see two unanswered calls.

The return did not come, and the next day, Zhou sent him a rather bored tone of voice.

"You're ignoring me, so do not look for me anymore! And even if you come to me, I will not be there for you!"

Zhou hung up and regretted sending the message.

"Damn it!"

Was Jim avoiding contact with him? So why did he kiss me? Because he... ? Jim, you're a bastard, that's what you are! (Zhou thought angrily).