All I Could Ask For - Shoto Todoroki

SHOTO TODOROKI is everything you could ever ask for. Smart, athletic, powerful, clever, handsome— you name it. Unfortunately, he isn't yours, sad to say.

It was a sunny day in Japan, and as usual, U.A school of heroes continues it activities. Class 1-A students were chatting and laughing away, radiating happiness and cheerfulness throughout.

"(Y/n), (Y/n)," Ochaco called out, her brown short hair bouncing. She approached your table, which is just two seats away. Her eyes sparkled in excitement, and you wondered why.

"Yes, what is it, Ochaco-chan?" you nodded, giving off your bright smile. Your (h/l) (h/c) is styled in a messy bun, and you still looked cute— at least that's what the others told you.

"The girls and I are gonna shop to Hosu tomorrow after school! Wanna come? Please come!" Ochaco exclaimed, jumping up and down. She seemed enthusiastic, and you couldn't say no.

"Sure, Ochaco! I'd love to," you replied, giving an 'ok' sign. Ochaco nodded and gave you a thumbs-up, before skipping down the hallway, probably to find Midoriya.

Your gaze shifted on the quiet and stoic boy of Class 1-A, Shoto Todoroki. His eyes were closed, seeming to be asleep, and the bright sunny rays gave off an elegant shine towards his dual-coloured hair. He seems to be in peace, and looks cute.

You softened at the sight, your lips slowly curving into a smile. You remembered when you first met Todoroki, and it was indeed eventful.

"Ah, no, I'm gonna be late for my first day!" you sighed, running with full speed towards the prestigious school of heroes, U.A High. Your brown shoes made splashing sounds as you stepped over a puddle, almost dirtying your green skirt.

You were breathing heavily, but being late is never an option. Your arms swayed back-and-forth, to increase your speed in running. Beads of sweat trickled from your forehead— you look messy.

And just your luck— you tripped on yourself as you were approaching the school gate. 'Great, just great,' you closed your eyes as you prepared for the fall, but it never happened.

You fluttered your eyes open as a hand grabbed you by the arm, gripping it tightly. The touch gave off a cold vibe which sent chills down your spinal cord.

You look up to see a male with dual-coloured eyes — red and white — and dual-coloured eyes — gray and turquoise. He had a scar on his left eye, and it indeed looks painful. Nevertheless he looks very attractive, but his eyes looked... dead.

"T-thank you!" you stuttered, letting yourself go from his grip. You bowed for about thrice and you can't contain your embarassment of the situation.

"No problem, just be careful next time," he waved it off, and resumed walking on his own towards the building. It left you in awe.

For the next few days of school, you were classmates with Todoroki, and you found out he's Endeavor's—the number two hero— youngest son. You admired his talent and his Quirk, and also found out he despised his father.

From then on, you tried your best to be on good terms with the boy, and might as well be good friends. Which was, a complete failure. The stoic boy either shrugs or nod— he didn't show any satisfying emotions, so you tried to distance yourself from him because you thought he was annoyed with all your attempts to befriend him.

You cocked your head towards Todoroki, and continued to smile, deep inside squealing of his cuteness in sleeping. You've had a crush on him for almost a year, just after the day he stopped you from tripping. There was more to him than just his Quirk, and you wanted to know more about him. But what can I silly girl like you do for him to accept your feelings for him? Nothing, and you had no self-confidence.