nightmare

as I ran towards Jenny I hear her scream once again "JAMES!" "I'M COMING JENNY!" I yell back. as I get there I see someone run off and find Jenny half naked laying on the ground. I walk up to her not looking and find a note saying

James,

you killed my men and destroyed my camp and plantation so I've had payback.

Anonymous.

"Jenny what happened, did he rape you?" I ask. no reply I dress her well the half that was no clothing on and helped her up. "j-James p-please don't l-l-leave me" "I won't not until your better at least so I can whoop there buts" and that's when I realise I'm still in love with this girl. "at least don't hurt your self i worry for you" she says. does she like me to? no if anything it's just pitty.

*rinky dinky ding dong dough time for a time skippo*

we've been talking for awhile and I've been cheering her up and also giving her hints of my feelings for her. I'm going to sleep I suggest you do to" I say. "okay but c-can I sleep with you... so you can protect me.

Jenny pov

I suggested if I could sleep with him because well I like him and I have for so long all these guys flirt with me but James is different he is my friend and he put his life before mine I think he likes me because I was picking up the hints. as I snuggle up with him and I slowly drift off to the dark world of sleep

*nightmare*

I'm waiting but not for anyone but James the one guy that had this effect on me but there is no way in the world he likes me he probably has a girlfriend who is a model. I hear gun shots and people screaming then I hear a twig snap and a hooded man approaches me. he grabs me then starts pulling my shorts down and my under wear and pushes his thing inside of me he started slow but it was so painful "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I scream he puts one hand over my mouth and the other grips my breasts then he goes deeper inside of me. "JENNY" I hear a familiar voice. I bite this man's finger. "JAMES" "HELP ME" then I black oit because I was hit my this man.

James pov

I hear Jenny scream oh no a nightmare. I start shaking her awake and she shoots up hitting me n the head. "ow you hit hard" I laugh she starts laughing while crying. I walk up to her and hug her the her head droops to my head and she cries into it. "shhhhhh, you are safe now, want to tell me your nightmare?" she nods and explains everything to me. I get up angrily and feel I need to be punished.

Jenny's pov

I explain my nightmare and he gets up and walks towards the nearest tree and starts hitting his head against a tree mumbling something I walk closer and hear what he says. "my fault it's all my fault". "JAMES CHARLES MCGRATH IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT!" I yell. oh no he is gunna hate me but the unexpected happens he slowly walks to me and leans his head on my shoulders I put him into a hug then he stares into my eyes his dark green eyes just dazzling. "your beautiful" I hear him mumble. "what?". he looks . "I said that out loud? well it's true you are beautiful and one more thing?". I think for a minute. "what?". please be not something bad.

James pov

I should tell her " I love you and have loved you since the day we were first friends" she looks stunned oh know here goes our friendship I start to turn away but she grabs my arm and slams herself against me and starts kissing me. I kiss her back then when we stop for air. "I love you to from the exact same day". that got me then I knew what to say. "when we get off the island I'm taking you to dinner but for now this isn't the greatest place but it might be our last, would you be my girlfriend?".

Jenny's pov

wow that was so sweet. "I'll think about it". I'm gunna tease him he looks at me sad. "I'm joking of course I would". I jump on him playfully but we hear a gunshot..........

cliffhanger Mwahahahahahahahahahah