《1》Reunion

Iranai

I was walking and finding my team. Then I heard a shout. As I ran to the source. I saw Konohamaru being held up by 'his' siblings. I grit my teeth and punch 'his' sibling. I catch Konohamaru. "Are you ok?" I ask Konohamaru. He nod. I felt 2 familiar presence. "Sasuke come out. Come out both of you." I said. I heard Sasuke sigh and came down.

Then a swirl of sand appear infront of us. It reveal a familiar red head. His face never change when he abandon me. His sea foam eyes. The rest of my team gasp. "Ina-chan isn't he the one who abandon you?" Sakura ask pointing to 'him'. While 'him' and his siblings stared at us confuse. "Yeah, he is."

Then Sasuke ask 'his' name. "Gaara, Gaara of the Sand. I'm interested on yours and the brunette." Gaara said. "Sasuke, Sasuke Uchiha." Sasuke stated. He gave me a are-you-ready face. I nod and took a deep breath.

"It's Iranai, Iranai Hōki suru. I'm sure you know me by Teddy, Gaara." I spat his name with venom. While him and his siblings were shock. "Tch. I'm out of here. PEACE!" I said dissapearing in a sakura petals.

Temari

Teddy, Teddy, Ah ha! The teddy bear mother created for Gaara. The night that he became cold is the night he abandon that teddy bear. Now it's alive. I kind of admit she's cute.

"Hey, Temari. You sure that girl isn't a puppet?" Kankuro ask. "No. I think she is real. But, the question is how?" I said.

Iranai

Since it was dawn. I teleport to the Hokage Mountain. Kaka-sensei gave us a chuunin slip for the chuunin exam. I sigh and grab my guitar.

He said let's get out of this town
Drive out of the city
Away from the crowds
I thought heaven can't help me now
Nothing lasts forever
But this is gonna take me down
He's so tall, and handsome as hell
He's so bad but he does it so well
I can see the end as it begins my one condition is

Say you'll remember me
Standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset babe
Red lips and rosy cheeks
Say you'll see me again even if it's just in your wildest dreams (Ah ah)
Wildest dreams (Ah ah)

I said no one has to know what we do
His hands are in my hair, his clothes are in my room
And his voice is a familiar sound, nothing lasts forever
But this is getting good now
He's so tall, and handsome as hell
He's so bad but he does it so well
And when we've had our very last kiss
But my last request it is

Say you'll remember me
Standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset babe
Red lips and rosy cheeks
Say you'll see me again even if it's just in your wildest dreams (Ah ah) (Ah ah)
Wildest dreams (Ah ah)

You see me in hindsight
Tangled up with you all night
Burn it down
Some day when you leave me
I bet these memories hunt you around
You see me in hindsight
Tangled up with you all night
Burn it down (Burn it down)
Some day when you leave me
I bet these memories follow you around (Follow you around)

Say you'll remember me
Standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset babe
Red lips and rosy cheeks
Say you'll see me again even if it's just pretend

Say you'll remember me
Standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset babe
Red lips and rosy cheeks
Say you'll see me again even if it's just (Just pretend, just pretend) in your wildest dreams (Ah ah)
In your wildest dreams (Ah ah)
Even if it's just in your wildest dreams (Ah ah)
In your wildest dreams (Ah ah)

I finish singing. I just sat and watch the view. Then I sense a familiar chakra. "Stop hiding Gaara, You won't fool me." I said without looking behind me. "How are you alive?" Gaara ask.

"So, your saying. I shouldn't exist?" I ask him sassily. He just glare at me. I just chuckle and stood on the edge of the mountain. "Well, that can be arrange." I said jumping off the edge.

Gaara

As she jump. I didn't know what came over me. I just jump and grab her. Using my sand to go back to the mountain. "Why?" I heard her ask. After that she push me off her. "Why would you save me?! You don't want me, right?! Then what better way just to end my life!" She exclaim tears pouring out of her beautiful eyes.

Wait, What? I thought to myself. Grab her. Make her ours! Shukaku exclaim. "You don't even care about me. You left me, abandon me! Was my presence to you wasn't enough?! I wish your mother never created me." She mutter the last part. Which I heard.

She was about to leave. I grab her wrist. "Let me go." She said. "What do you mean my mother created you?" I ask her. I heard her sigh and sat on where she was earlier. "I was suppose to be dead. But, your mother put my soul to your teddy bear. She told me to protect you. But, I already broke it because of you." She said teleporting away.

Brat! Why would you let her go?! Shukaku said. Shut up! I exclaim at him. Just mark her already! I don't like that Uchiha boy and Kurama look at her! Shukaku exclaim. "Oh and by the way, Gaara. After this chuunin exam. Don't expect me to come with you to the village just because Shukaku said so." Iranai said after teleporting away.

Iranai

I came back home. At least I told him half the truth. Why didn't you tell him? My friend ask me. I'm not yet ready. I told her. Very well, Just tell him before the exams end. 'She' said.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Who is Iranai's friend? And what does she means half the truth?