• M •

Read at Your Own Risk.

Yoo Kihyun POV

   5 o'clock in the morning is my body clock. I'm already awake in this time but my co-members is still snorting at this time. I always grab this kind of time to clean our dorm, I am the Eomma of this group so cleaning and preparing breakfast is my responsibility.

I just clean my kitchen, the sala then after that the bathroom. Cleaning in each of the room is not my responsibility anymore, so I just clean the bathroom.

After I clean I just wash my face then brush my teeth, time to made a breakfast.
          " BOOO!!! "
          " kamjagiya! " I almost jump when Changkyun surprise me. He just chuckle, Changkyun is the maknae of our group and he have also a body clock, actually he woke up earlier than me, his just lazy to get out of his bed.
            " yah! You scared me! You wanna use the bathroom? I'm already cleaning! " I said as I was about to leave the bathroom but he reach my arm.
            " hmm! " I humm. He just looked at me.
            " good morning! " he said. I just smile and greet him too. Then excuse myself since I'm going to made a breakfast, but he insist to help me. Out of all the member Changkyun is the one that always listen to me, that always help me. But unlike Jooheon he didn't call me Eomma, even if I'm treating him like my son.
            " how's your sleep? " I asked.
            " hmm great! " he answered.
            " good morning Eomma! Good morning baby Changkyun! " said the new awake Shownu.
            " Hyung I'm not a baby! " Changkyun protest.
            " your the youngest so your the baby! " Shownu said.
            " shh! How about the others? Still asleep! Breakfast is already ready. " I said. As I hand him a glass of water.
            " morning Eomma, Appa! morning Changkyunnie! " Jooheon said as he rest to his head to Shownu. Shownu as the leader was the father of this group Jooheon as his son.
           " bwoya! Did I just woke up earlier than others? " and Hyungwon as the holy spirit, joke.
           " morning guys! " said the fresh from the bath Wonho that only wearing a boxer.
           " what the fook! Wear a clothes you Heo! " Hyungwon immediately reacted.
           " yeah! Wear some shirt! " I said.
           " aish! Can you just not mind my body! I know I'm hot! " he said as he sat in his place. Then Minhyuk arrive too.
So we start to eat our breakfast.
           " Shownu you want coffee? " I asked.
           " eepp! Eomma and Appa feels again " Jooheon said.
           " shikuro! Changkyun is my son not you. " I said.
           " but I am Appa Shownu's son. "
           " whatever, how about you Changkyun what do you want! " I asked to my son-son.
            " just you! " he said.  " I mean its up to you and anyways I dont want to be a son of yours nor son of Shownu hyung! " he said as he eat his food.
           " woah~ dark maknae alert! " Jooheon said.
           " shut up Jooheon! " he said, I just tap his head then I made a milk for him since Shownu don't want anything.
           " anyway whats with the sched for today? " Hyungwon asked in sass.
           " nah! You and Wonho have a photoshoot, just the HyungWonho! And I have also for the Ceci! The others, can just rest! " Shownu said.
          " Jooheon we don't have sched today! Let's play VR! " Minhyuk said gladly.
           " then i will just do the cleaning of your rooms guys! I know you didn't already clean your room, so the HyungWonho, prepare now, you too Appa! " I said.
           " can you help me to chose what to wear Yeobo! " Shownu said. *splash, cough, cough! * our attention goes to Changkyun who's now coughing after he choke from his drink. I rub his back
           " Yeobo? " he said in question. " are you two. . . already in a relationship? " he ask.
            " hahaha, don't take that seriously baby! Its only for fun! " I said.