• O •

Changkyun groans of the light tap on his shoulder.
              " hyung~ " he whine.
              " cmon Changkyunah~ palli ireona! " he just rub his left ear then he faced that person that kept on waking him up. It was his favorite hyung, Kihyun.
Just then the moment he opened his eyes the room was still dark but with the help of a candle he can still see his favorite hyung's face.
Kihyun was smiling to him with his dimple eye smile.
              " happy birthday maknae! " Kihyun said happily, then there he realize Kihyun was holding a cake with candle on it which is the only source of light in that room.
               " hyung! " he said, the sleepiness was completely gone.
               " its already 12;8 saengil chucka hamnida~ saengil chucka hamnida~ saranghaneun Changkyunie saengil chucka hamnida~ Saengil Chuckahae Changkyunah! "
               " hyung! " that's what he just said again then Kihyun switch on the light.
               " now make a wish and blow your candle. " Kihyun said. Changkyun just stared at him.
               " your the very first person who greeted me? " he asked in disbelief. Kihyun just nod with smile. Then he sat on the edge of the bed of Changkyun.
               " look maknae, I want to ask an apology! I'm sorry if I went to far! " Kihyun said.
The two just got in arguments the past days because of Changkyun being brat to Kihyun. The younger just nod his head. Actually the days they've been alof with each other he already misses his favorite hyung. But he can't forget how hurtful Kihyun's words to him in their arguments.
             " Changkyunah~ please forgive hyung! I'm sorry I'm taking it back now, I'm taking back whatever I said to you. "
Then Changkyun looked at Kihyun.
              " no hyung! Don't take it back because you're right. Jooheon is better at rapping than me, better at dancing than me, better at composing song. You're right hyung, I'm better with nothing to this group. "
               " no please maknae, let's forget about it. " Kihyun said putting the cake his holding in the night stand and hold Changkyun's hand.
              " your my favorite hyung! And I thought I am your favorite too, but it turned out to be Jooheon. Will yeah Jooheon is your 2Chain. "
               " Changkyun please, you are my favorite, you know that, I even said that to one of our interview that you were my favorite member. "
                " you were ? Yeah! " he said full of sarcasm. Then Kihyun touch his left cheek.
                " Changkyunah! I'm really sorry! Please, let's fix this, hyung will do whatever you want!  Just forgive me! "
Changkyun stared at Kihyun again.
               " I want you then! " he said, at first Kihyun didn't catch up what the maknae said, but his eyes gets wide when he realize what Changkyun said.
                " what? " he asked just in case he just misheard what the maknae said.
                " I want you hyung! "
                " what do you mean you w-want me? "
Changkyun reach Kihyun's nape and slowly pulled it closer to him.
                  " I want you. . . to be my boyfriend! " and before Kihyun could say anything Changkyun was already claiming his lips. His hand pounding in Changkyun's chest to push the younger but the younger just pulled him closer enough to touch their chest. A gasp scape from Kihyun's mouth when Changkyun bit his bottom lip. With that he pushed Changkyun with all his might and quickly got out from Changkyun's bed and his too since they're actually sharing a room.
               " what's happening to you? " Kihyun asked in disbelief.
Changkyun just glared at him and got out from his bed too to reach Kihyun.
                " you said you will do anything! " Changkyun said.
                 " yeah but--- "
                 " then make love with me! " Changkyun said that made Kihyun's mouth hang open. The younger quickly reach his waist and pulled him again closer to him. But Kihyun quickly push Changkyun again.
                 " do you hear what your saying Changkyun you said make love "
                  " so? I want to make love with you! " Changkyun said innocently.
Kihyun just furrow his eyebrows.
                  " what happened to you? Are you in drugs? "
                  " fuck Kihyun what? Are you gonna make love with me or what? I'm not a fucking kid anymore Yoo Kihyun! I can do better than what Shownu hyung can do to you, I can do better than what Wonho hyung do to Hyungwon hyung! "
                   " y-yah! I'm not doing it with Shownu hyung! "
                    " then great! Because I want your body mine only! " he said as he reach Kihyun's waist again.
                    " push me again hyung and you'll be punish! " he said. He waited for a second for Kihyun's response but the older was clearly in a state of shock. He just smirk and claim Kihyun's lips.
                    " w-wait! " Changkyun just groan when Kihyun broke their kiss again.
                     " why? Why do you want me? "
He just stare to the older then give a peck to Kihyun's lips.
                     " you sure are a dumb person hyung! Everyone in this group knows my feeling for you. But you! You're so oblivious! "
                     " what? Y-you have feeling for me? "
                     " see! " but then he just grab Kihyun's nape again and kissed him.
                     " do you think I will just kissed you with nothing! " then he claimed the older's lips again. He bit Kihyun's lower lip trapping it between his teeth.
                     " response! " he ordered, Kihyun want to protest but his body betrayed him.
He wrap his arms around Changkyun's neck and response to the youngers kisses.