Chapter 4: Having Fun

(A/n:) Hello my lovely readers...! Here's chapter 4 as I promise. I would like to dedicate this to @live_out_loud. She's an amaZayn girl! Go fan her! Read her stories!!! Just like it to dedicate to her, she's the one who's writing Attitude Adjustment, one of my most favorite stories. And she always want me to upload more. Haha, THANKS BY THE WAY!!!... Hope you like this chapter! And by the way to my readers in A girl version of One Direction, it's on hold. Kinda concentrating on this first. That is all...

Lots of love!!!

-mOiRa xoxo *,~ (NIALLER)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

FRANZCE'S POV

Me and the boys finished the song. Tomorrow will be recording it. For the whole composing thing, Niall was quiet, but always looking at me and winking also at times. It annoyed me a bit. But who can't resist Niall Horan?

Now were at my office. Just sitting. The boys are lying on my couch. Harry and Louis are at the floor playing with each others hair. Oh, Larry Stylinson, there so cute! Niall is placing his feet on top of the couch while lying down. Beside him was Zayn, he's feet are on the ground. Liam was playing temple run on his phone. Alicia is doing some erands. While me, I'm doing my usual work.

"FRANZCE, I'M BORED!!!" Louis suddenly yelled, making al of us jumped out of seat.

Niall and Zayn are now both on the floor. Harry stood up holding his hands up. Guess, he slept. Liam dropped his phone, while he was on the floor trying to get it. Louis was still on the floor. While me, I was on top of my chair. I forgot that it has wheels on it. Damn those wheels. I lost my balance. I was about to fall. I closed my eyes getting ready for the impact, that never came. Now I was in somebody's strong, soft arms. My head resting on their soft, comfy chest. I opened my eyes. I first thought that I saw an angel. Guess, I was wrong. It was just, Niall, smiling down at me. My heart skipped a beat, my stomach having butterflies in it, and my cheeks went light crimson.

"Like what you see, James?" I teased.

"Oh sorry." He said snapping out of his daydream, while placing me down back at the ground.

"And tweeted." Louis said looking at his phone with a huge grin on his face.

"LOUIS?!" I called out.

"What?" He said facing me happily.

I gave him a death glare. I took out my phone and went to twitter.

"@NiallOfficial catching her childhood best friend @Franzce_Eliz from falling in a chair. Don they look cute? pic.twitter.com/13NjHoRn" [Don't know if that's even a real twitter, oh well. Hey look what I did on the twitpic. Guess what it means! :P]

I saw the picture. Well it looked cute. I was closing my eyes tightly while Niall was looking down at me smiling. I got sweet comments from direcioners. Ater a few seconds, my mentions was flodding, just got 2,000 more followers.

"Wow, your directiners work fast!" I complimented with a smile on my face.

"And, Louis. Nice shot, by the way!" I said then winked at him.

"Thanks, Francheska!" He said while placing his hand aroung my shoulder.

"HEY! I'm the only one who calls Francheska, Francheska!" Niall complained while removing Louis' arm.

I just giggled.

Louis wrapped his arm aroung my waist and said:

"Not anymore, leprechaun boy." Louis said while poking his tongue out.