Chapter 7: The Surprise/ At the Beach

(A/n:) Helllooo my lovely readers!!! Sadly today's the last day of summer vacation here in my country. So after Chapter 12, I will be uploading every weekends only. But I'll still try my best to upload. Now, I would like to dedicate this to, @heavenlyy. Even though she's not always online and such, she's my best friend. She's my school mate. I would like to thanks her for being an amazing friend.

And by the way, the pic of what Franzce where to the beach is on the side.

Now for the characters, just PM me with the requirements in chapter 6.

Speaking of this chapter, there are 2 surprises, 1 it's a secret and 2 it's also a secret. That's why it's a surprise! Well, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Lots of love~!

-mOiRa xoxo *,~ (NIALLER)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

FRANZCE'S POV

[LOCATION: Alicia's car. Franzce is driving]

"You know, Franzce, I still can't believe you're childhood best friends with Niall Horan, THE NIALL HORAN! And now you're working with One freakin Direction, THE ONE DIRECTION!!! OH MY GOD! And now we're going to the beach with them! Oh My God!!!!" Alicia squealed while jumping up and down on her seat.

"If you don't stop squealing, I will drop you this instant, so you can't go with me and the lads!" I said pretty annoyed of Alicia. She's been squealing for about 10x now.

"Sorry." She mumbled under her breath

"Good." 

After a few minutes.

"Alei, we're here!"

"I told you, never call me Alei!"

"Why, it's a cute name!"

"No, it isn't."

"Oh, well, suit yourself, ALEI" I teased then winked at her.

All I heard was a hump when I closed the door.

*Knock, knock, knock*

I knock on the door.

After a few seconds, Zayn opened the door.

"Oh, hey, Franzce, come in. Liam and Harry are still preparing some things." Zayn said.

"Thanks." I said then entered the door.

"Hey, Zayn. If you lads don't mind, I brought Alicia with me." I said while sitting down on the couch.

"Sure, no problem." Zayn said sitting beside Louis.

"Would you boys, like to call your girlfriends to come with us too?" I suggested.

"Great, idea! Wit here I'll just call Eleanor." Louis said excitedly while standing.

"Me, too! I'll call Perrie." Zayn said following Louis.

After a few seconds, Liam was walking down the stairs with a bag and wearing some shades. 

"Hey, Franzce. Is it okay if Danielle comes with us?" Liam asked.

"Of course! That's what I just suggested to Zayn and Louis to call Eleanor and Perrie."

"Oh, good! Danielle said she'll be there in the beach." Liam said sitting beside me.

After a few more minutes Harry went downstairs and Zayn and Louis called their girlfrieds.

"Let's go!" I said standing up.

"BEAAACCCCCCHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Louis yelled while heading to the door.

*AT THE BEACH*

The ride was the usual. Singing with radio, screaming, arguing and a bit Larry Stylinson moments.

We met Danielle, Eleanor and Perrie at the beach.

"Helllooo, ladies." Louis greeted while grabbing Eleanor by the waist.

"Hello." I said shyly.

"Hey! I'm Eleanor." Eleanor greeted me with a hug.

"I'm, Perrie." Perrie greeted also hugging me.

"The one and only Danielle." Danielle greeted hugging me too.

"Hi! I'm Franzce and this is Alicia, my best mate." I said.

"You're Franzce, the Francheska Elizabeth Miller?!" Perrie said, shocked.

"Yep." I simply replied.

"OH MY GOD! I've always wanted to meet you! You're an awesome composer!" Perrie fan girled then hugged me again. I didn't know that I have fans!

I simply smiled.

"Wait, Franzce? Oh, you're Nialler's girlfriend, right?" Danielle added. Whoops, wrong with the girlfriend part.

I can see Niall blush from the corner of my eye.

"Erm, no. I'm just his childhood best friend." I said shyly.

"Oh." Danielle said simply.

"Well, enough chatting. LET'S GO!!!" Eleanor said.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I prepared the things. Then put some sunscreen, opened the huge umbrella, and spread the beach blanket and removed my sandals.

The boys are playing in the water while us girls are just tanning.

Perrie was lying down with chatting with Alicia, Danielle is also lying down with a hat on her face, she must be sleeping, Eleanor is with the boys while me, i'm just reading my fave book, Harry Potter.