Part 3

Finally the last chapter! Thanks for reading, voting and commenting everyone. Love you buddies!!! 😘😘😘
This one is long though. Thought of separating this into two chapters.
But meh.... Why keep waiting for another day to the finish. 😉😉😉

Moving on...💃💃💃

"Words in double quotes" - Talking

'Words in single quotes.' - Thoughts

Part 3

Faith. Trust. Belief.

These are things on which relationships are based on.

When you love someone, you give them your trust. You trust them with your heart, knowing that they have the power to break it into a thousand pieces. Yet, you give it to them, because they are the ones whom you believe will keep it safe, cherish it more than their own lives.

It's important to have faith in the one you love. Without faith, there is no hope. And without hope, there is no future.

No matter how bad the situation is, no matter how great the obstacles are, if you love someone truly, you will have faith in them. Even when there is no hope, even when there is no way out, a single ray of hope created by faith may lead to the light at the end of the tunnel.

When you love someone, you aren't afraid to take bold steps. You aren't afraid of being misunderstood.

Why?

Simply because you know that no matter what, your partner believes in you. Even if the world was against you, they won't leave you. They will go against the world for you. That strong is there belief.

'Funny... I thought you would do the same for me Ragini. Guess I couldn't have been more wrong.' Sanskar thought as he waited with bated breath for Ragini, who was contemplating whether to take his hand or not.

After a moment, Ragini moved back, retracting her hand. "I'm sorry, but no. Last time I gave my hand in yours, you broke my heart. I...I don't want to go through that again."

Although he maintained a hard face, inside, Sanskar was deeply hurt seeing her hesitate to go with him

Although he maintained a hard face, inside, Sanskar was deeply hurt seeing her hesitate to go with him. 'Don't you even trust me this much, so as to agree to go with me?'

"Good bye Sanskar."

At once, Sanskar grabbed her wrist. Before Ragini could utter a word, he pulled her along with him. "I'm sorry, but like it or not, you're coming with me."

Ragini tried to protest. She tried to break free, but without success.

Sanskar opened the door to his car and put her in the back seat. He opened the front door and got in himself.