"This is my new life"

A/n: Please read the authors note below. I really need to explain some things to you!

(Y/n)'s POV

I walked to my car and unlocked it. My day at work was so tiring. I got in my car and started it. I pulled out of my parking spot and went to my house. When I got there I parked my car in the driveway and got out. A huge box was sitting on the steps. I squealed and picked it up unlocking my house and locked it before running to my room. I opened the box and pulled everything out of it. I spent the whole rest of the day decorating my room with my anime. I laughed as I heard the front door opened. I peaked my head out of my room and saw the Ross got home.
"Hey Brother! How was work?" I asked and he sighed.
"Tiring. Why did you leave?" He asked coming over to my room.
"No reason. Something came in the mail today." I responded coming out my room.
"Who was it for?" He questioned and I smiled.
"Me." I said and he laughed.
"Alright well I'm going to take a nap. You can order pizza for us if you want." He said walking to his room. I watched him close his door and I heard it lock. I crossed my arms and walked downstairs to order the pizza. Next I sat on the couch watching my favorite show. 10 minutes later the doorbell rings with the pizza. I got up, opened the door, payed the pizza man who was blushing and he wrote something down. I took the pizza and note before closing and locking the door. I walked back to the kitchen and put it down before looking at the note.
'Hey just wanted to say you were really cute. Maybe we could talk sometime. I don't normally do this but here's my number. Text me sometime?
(xxx)-xxx-xxxx' it said and I just sighed before putting it in my back pocket. He might be a nice friend to have around. I got a pizza slice for Ross and walked to his room. I knocked on his door and waited.
"Yes?" He said and I smiled.
"Hey Ross. I got your pizza." I said and I heard him move.
"Just leave it a the door." He replied and I nodded.
"Ok." I said putting it on the table next to his door. I put a table there because Ross has been becoming distant from me. Every time I asked him if he was Alright he would brush me aside. I sighed and grabbed a piece of pizza before sitting at the tv to watch my favorite anime. By the time I finished it was 10:00. My shift tomorrow starts at 7:00 so if I go to bed now I'll have enough sleep for the day. I turned off the tv and walked up to Ross's room. I opened the door to find him passed out while holding something in his hands and crumbled up. I walked up to him and grabbed it to open it after making sure it wasn't crumbled anymore.
'Dear Ross,
We saw that you and your little sister just moved into this house. I know she likes Max. I'll tell you one thing. She will be mine. Wether she comes with or without force. You have till the end of the week to tell me your answer. ~Anonymous'
I looked at Ross and his face looked like he was stressed. I smiled and put him under the covers. I grabbed his plate and walked back into the kitchen to wash them. Once I had finally put it away I was about to go to my room when I heard the doorbell ring. I walked over and looked out the peephole. There was a guy in all black just standing there. I opened the door slightly.
"Hey. Do you need something?" I asked and he smiled at me.
"Yeah. Is a Miss (Y/n) here?" He asked and I nodded.
"That would be me. What do you need?" I asked and he looked past me.
"I really need to warn you. There is this guy hunting girls that just moved into this neighbor hood. He stalks you until you can't take it anymore and commit suicide. Please no matter what don't listen to any notes that say Anonymous." He explained and I nodded.
"Thank you...?" I questioned and he smiled sticking a hand out to shake.
"Erik." He said and I shook his hand.
"Thank you Erik. It's funny how I had just read a note signed Anonymous. Hey write down your address. I'll visit at one point." I said and he nodded as I grabbed a pen and paper. He quickly wrote it down and handed it to me.
"I'll see you later and be careful." He said to me before running off. I closed the door and locked it before running to my room. I pinned the address to my cork board smiled. I changed into my pjs before heading into bed.
-ts morning-
I woke up to my alarm clock and shut it off. I got dressed for everything before heading downstairs. Ross was making breakfast and I hugged him.
"Thanks for breakfast!" I said getting my plate and eating. I had finished when Ross did and I washed the dishes while Ross got everything else ready.
"Hey (Y/n)? I want to talk to you about something." He asked and I turned the water off and faced him.
"Yeah? What's wrong?" I asked and he sighed putting a hand through his hair.
"I know you read the note." He said and I nodded looking down.
"I came to get your plate when I saw you with your stressed out face and the note. I can take care of myself. You don't have to protect me anymore. Plus I have a friend to help me." I said and he nodded.
"Just be extra careful from now on. I don't want to lose you." He said and I smiled.
"Alright now lets go! We're almost late for work!" I said pulling him to the door. He laughed and grabbed the keys before heading out with me. I locked the door and ran to the car. We both hopped in and he drove the 10 minutes to work. When we got there we headed up and before he opened the door her stopped me.
"Ready for your second day of work?" He asked and I nodded.
"Of course," I said and opened the door, "This is my new life." I said and walked to my station to start my day.
Hey guys I know I haven't updated in awhile but I have reasons. I did tell you that my stories were going on hiatus but I'm back. Anyway the reasons were that I'm struggling with math. I had a D and I worked really hard to bring it back to a B. Being in honors is hard. So I also didn't have any help/ideas on what to do. So I just randomly started to write. If your still reading this story even though I know it sucks I really thank you. Anyway thanks for reading this chapter and I promise to try and continue. If you want me to do more stuff in my other stories just comment. If you want me to create a different story leave comments and I'll do votes. So my sister helped me out with this so go check out her stories if you hadn't on her account.
ReaderBeast
So I'll say this now before I keep rambling.
Bye Legendary Defenders! ~Vl