Chapter Four

Chapter Four! :D

This story is completely written by Paige, who isn't here now, I'm just posting it here and letting you guys know. Any comments on this will be replied when she gets back :)

CHAPTER FOUR

(LOUIS POV)

Hello! Oh my god Harry, when I came home to a letter sitting on my coffee table I seriously smiled, probably as hard as you did! I could really get used to this writing to an angel thing. It’s way better than a normal pen pal. I’m so excited you wouldn’t even imagine! This shall be our official way of communicating, and I no longer doubt that you are an angel anymore.

Wow, my handwriting is lovely? Thanks, because no one’s ever said that before. My teachers have told me that it was illegible. Anyway, yours isn’t terrible at all, I like it too! Haha, it’s funny how we’re talking about each other’s handwriting… Never mind, we’re weird, and weird people attract I guess. Okay I’m sorry if I’m being so lame right now. I’m just so excited and happy!

It’s like I finally have a real friend who cares about me. I know that you’ll always be there for me. It’s quite amazing that I’ve only re-met you like 3 days ago and we’ve already written each other so many letters like we’ve been friends for ages. But maybe we have been. And I knew that you were going to tell me not to say all that about myself, but you know I’ll still think that way, even if you tell me not to… I can’t help it; I can’t get over what I did so quickly.

But thank you Harry, thank you so much. I know I’ve been saying thank you a lot, but you really deserve my thanks. You keep telling me that I’m amazing and that you’ll never think badly about me, and I really feel honoured and undeserving of that. What have I done to get such a great friend like you? Oh god.

And Harry, if you’re telling me not to say that I’m useless, you shouldn’t say you aren’t worthy for humans. You’re an angel for god’s sake, you’re better than normal humans, how could you not be worthy! You’re ridiculous, really! You see, you’re such a noble and amazing person really, and you won’t even judge a murderer. I know I keep saying amazing, but I can’t think of any other word to describe you.

I guess it’s true that all humans make mistakes. We make one almost every single day of our life and it’s definitely not our fault. In fact, it allows us to learn from it and everything, and we gain an invaluable experience. That’s probably one of the good parts about living and being human, because you get to experience so much and live life the way you want.

Speaking of living life the way you want, I did think that living up there would be fun but after reading what you wrote about it, I seem to have changed my mind. The rules up there are really dumb! Dancing obviously is a human thing and they claim that you aren’t allowed to do anything related to humans? Psh, that’s just plain stupid!

And that hierarchal system is quite stupid too. I really wished that everywhere would be communist, seriously. At least if we had to suffer we’d suffer together equally. I think I wouldn’t mind living up there and being unfairly treated and ruled by dumb rules, because at least you’d be there with me and Niall too. I’m starting to think that he’s my friend too, I don’t know. It’s weird how I’ve made friends with random angels/people in three days and yet in my whole 18 years of existence I’ve never made one true and sincere friend.

Yeah, I do think that our society sucks too. I don’t get why people can’t just accept same-sex relationships. It is love all the same. There aren’t any boundaries when it comes to love, because as long as you love someone, you’d do anything. I’d go to the ends of the earth! But anyway, yeah, sometimes I wish that people would just have more common sense. What’s the point about going against gays if their love life doesn’t actually mean anything to you? I mean, you probably don’t even know like, 90% of them! This is something I feel very strongly about because I’m gay. Yes, and I want to be treated like a normal human being, not some evil genius criminal thing.