One Less Lonely Girl Chapter 3

Hey guys this chappy has a RATED R.SO KIDS DON'T READ IT!!!FOR ADULTS ONLY!ONLY A LITTLE ON THAT PART BUT I DON'T WANT KIDS TO KNOW WHAT COUPLES DO!

Justin's POV

I am taking Selena on a date tonight.I am really excited but kinda nervous.I hope she loves me back.Everyday I am falling for this girl.I am now taking a shower.Once I finished I dresed in a black shirt.You can see the the trace of my abs in this shirt.I wear a white jeans and a dark blue adidas.

Selena's POV

I am really excited for mine and Justin's date tonight.I hope he asks me out.The PROBLEM is I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WAIR.I walk to my closet.I opened it and searched some dress that will fit me tonight.Then my eyes landed on a red dress.You can see my back and cleavage in this dress.It is really short to.Who cares?This is the way I dressed.I ran on the bathroom and took a shower.After I finished I dried my hair and wore my dress.I did my hair and make up.To be honest with you I don't really put heavy make up.I am not like the other girl celebrities that will wair a very heavy make up just to impress everybody but let me say sometimes it is horrible.I am unique ya know.I searched for some high heels.Then I saw my shiny red heels.It fits on my dress.I quickly grab it and wair it.Meanwhile the doorbell rang guess it is Justin.

Justin's POV

When I looked at the clock itis about time for me to take selena.While I am driving all the way to her house all I could think was Selena.I sighed and thinking having a little family with her.Then I was in front of her house.Now I am nervous.I rang her doorbell.She opened the door with a big smile on her face.

Justin:Selena you ready?

Selena:Yeah!

Justin:Come on.

I lead her on my ferrari.I opened the car door for her earning a kiss on cheeks and a ‘Thank You’I smiled and she smiled back.I drove into a restaurant.But the papz are following us.When we arrive papz are everywhere.“Justin,Selena look here”The pap yelled.We ignored it.“Are you two dating?”the other one ask.Once again we ignored.We ignored all of their questions and walk in the restaurant thank god no papz here.“Resevations for bieber please.”I said at the waiter.The waiter nodded.We followed the waiter.We sit down and ordered.

Selena:So you already reserved us?

Justin:Well yeah.Because this restaurant is so busy.

Selena:*chuckles*You are so sweet Justin.

Justin:For a cute girl.

Selena:*blushed* *looks down and smiled*Thanks!

Selena's POV

Justin is really nice.He is sweet to.After that our food arrived.This is my favorite part of all,EATING!The food here was so delicious.After we finished eating We walked back to his car.Thank god there is no papz around.I really don't know where are we going but then the car stop in front of a park with flowers everywhere.It is not like a park it 's like it is a private property.It was so beautiful it has a bridge and has a fountain.I will ask him later about who owns this property.We walked on the park and it is time for me to ask the question.

Justin's POV

Me and Selena are walking in my property.Well it all started when I got famous.My mom bought this property for me.She told me to bring the girl that is important to me and the one I LOVE.Then Selena speak

Selena:Jay what if the owner of this property found us?

Justin:You mean my property.

Selena:What do you mean?

Justin:When I got famous my mom bought me this land.She said that I will bring the girl I loved and important here.I bought my mom here and now you.

She smiled very wide.As in really,really wide.

Justin:You know i don't know if you feel the same but I-I am i-in l-love with y-you.I love you.I love the way you smile.I love the way you think.I love they way you walk.I love the way you talk.I love the way you blush.I love the way you laugh.I love the way you dressed.I love the way you flip your hair.I love the way you make me smile.I love to have kids with you.I love to marry you.I love to grow old with you.So Selena Wi-Will y-you b-be m-my g-girlfr-

Selena's POV

I cut him off by kissing him passionately.He kissed back.It became a little make up session.He smiled and I smiled back.We walk for a while and decided to go ti his house.We have some buissness to do if you know what I mean of course.

Justin's POV

Once we are inside,I can't take it anymore.I ran to her and pinned her against the wall harshly.I kissed her passionately making her moan.BIG TURN ON.She jumped and wrapped her long legs around my torso.I carried her by holding her butt so that she wouldn't fall.We don't break the kiss while we are heading updtairs.I threw her on my bed.I quickly hovered over her.I kisssed her neck founding her sweet spot.She moaned making me turned on.I kissedher neck more.I slowly unzip her dress and threw it on the floor.I kissed her down to her cleavage.I unbackled her bra and kissed her boobs.‘Justiiin’She moaned.She was so hot when she moaned my name.We are now in very heated make out session.

I BET YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.THE LAST PART WAS THE ONE I WAS SAYING EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T CONTINUE IT!

PLEASE VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW!!!

LUF YOU!!!:)))