One Less Lonely Girl Chapter 1

Selena's POV

I woke up early because of Gracie.“Selena wake up!We are going on JUSTIN DREW BIEBER'S CONCERT TODAY!”Gracie yelled.“Okay!”I quickly replied.Yeah Gracie is OBSSESED WITH JUSTIN DREW BIEBER!Of course I need to support her since my mom and dad is in a buissness trip.I am going with my friends too.I took a shower and dressed up in a red short,backless and strapless dress.I wear a black heels that match on it.I took my shades and went downstairs.I saw my friends and Gracie sitting on the couch.“Guys are you ready?”I asked.They all nodded.We went on the car and luckily there is no papz around.We drove on the place where Justin will meet and greet.My sister has everythind.T-shirt,Pictures,souvineres,shoes and many more.Then we arrived.luckily again we are the first so we don't have to deal with fans.

Justin's POV

I woke up VERY EARLY because I am VERY EXCITED today.First is meet and greet.I quickly took a shower and dressed up.Sup I am hot.I arrived at the place where I can meet and greet.There are not so much fans,Luckily I can walk in safely.When I walk in They are screaming but they are not staring at me.They are staring at a girl that is wearing shades.Gosh she is very beautiful.They are the first on the line.Then there are two more girls behind her.When they saw me they all screamed louder.I sat on the chair and meet the first fan.“What is your name sweetheart?”I asked the little girl.“OMG HE CALLED ME SWEET HEART!”she said and fell on the floor with a smile on her face.The girl that has a shades on her eyes is like her sister.I mean they have the same nose,lips and color of her hair.“Gracie JUSTIN DREW BIEBER...AHHHH PUTTING RING ON YOUR FINGER!”She said.Gracie woke up.“WHERE?!?”She asked.“Oh nothing I just did that to wake you up.I know that you are really obssessed with Justin.”She chuckled.Gosh that was cute.Gracie gave me a buch of paper and I signed it all she just stare at me with a big smile on her face like she frost.Then I finished.“Thank you so much you signee it all and finally we can go out.”The girl with shades said.They walked out the fans yelled‘ Selena’ all the time.Maybe her name is Selena.I wish I will se her again.After the meet and greet I headed on the arena.After a while I finished and prepared.

Selena's POV

After the meet and greet.We left to starbucks.After we ate We headed on the arena.There are no fans just us so we picked our seats and relaxed.I didn't even boher to take my shades off.The show started.Then someone poked me.I look up and saw a guy.“Will you be Justin's One Less Lonely Girl?”The man asked.“Sure”I say.I said bye to my friends and Gracie.We headed on the backstage.This time I took my shades off.The man's jaw drop.“S-Selena?”The man asked.“Yup”I replied.“I am Alfredo,Justin's cousin”He said.“Nice to meet you”I said.He smiled and pushed me on stage.The fans screamed louder.I walked near Justin then he turned around when he held my hand.He stopped and stared at me.It was awkward because he didn't sing.The fans screamed louder.“Why don't you sing?”I chuckled.“Oh yeah thanks for reminding me”He said and kissed my cheeks.I blushed and the fans screamed louder.

Justin's POV

When I turned around I saw the girl that is on the meet and greet an hour ago.I stood there staring at her.I didn't realize that I wasn't singing.Thank god she reminded me.The fans screamed louder.I sang the song again.This is the first girl that makes me stop.She is Selena Gomez.The popstar.She is really beautiful.When I finished.I bring her backstage and whispered to Alfredo.

What did you guys think that Justin whispered to Alfredo?Well you will find out soon!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE