Some of the Other Wolves

Chapter 2

Four & a half years later.
Hello my name is Ziggy & I had recently just turned or changed into a wolf; & I'm still learning about new things, such as: surviving & learning what human things are called in wolf words. There are some wolves like me that are packless or so what I call them "Packless Wolves" so I'm a packless wolf that is also lost in a forest alone. Most wolves will probably say hunting is easy, but for me it's still a bit confusing, the thing about that is that was half a year ago when I was just completely confused about what hunting was. Well now I know so at least it's easier then before when I didn't know about it at all.

One day when I was just wandering around for no reason at all, I heard wolves talking in the distance of all these trees. But then it stopped for a few seconds, until I heard very, very, very quiet words, yet they sounded like they were screaming mostly in sound, but I knew that they were whispering as quietly as they can. I turned around & sat down to pretend that I didn't know they were there, but it was hard not to twitch my ears, which means that you hear something, as they got closer & closer & closer, it was harder & harder & even harder to not twitch my ears. Right when they were four & a half feet away, the normal distance wolves use to hunt, my ears twitched & I turned around. They snarled at me, so I snarled back & it was obvious that they wanted to fight. But I didn't snarl after I realized that, I just sat there waiting until they stopped snarling at me.

After awhile of waiting, (two & a half hours later) they finally stopped snarling & realized that I meant no harm to them. Then, one of the females with teal blue eyes, silver fur that seemed to shine in the light said, "Um... Hi, my name is Alsoleilah & I currently don't have a mate." Then after she spoke another female with hot pink eyes, greenish white fur said, "Hi, I'm Esmeray & my current mate is Maraimalai here." Then, finally the male with yellow sunset eyes, blue fur & he said, "Hi, my name is Maraimalai as you heard from Esmeray & my current mate is Esmeray as you already know when she said her mate was me." "Maraimalai!! Be proper, it's somewolf new!!" Esmeray said in a stern, yelling voice. So after that I introduced myself in the way they did, but I mentioned that I didn't have a pack & said, "Okay? Hi, my name is Ziggy & I currently don't have a mate & I don't have a pack." "You don't have a pack!? Goodness! We really are running into a lot of Lone Wolves lately." Said Esmeray in aggregated voice. "Ummm.... I'm not a Lone Wolf I'm a Packless Wolf." I said confused. "A Lone Wolf is technically a Packless Wolf, but "'Lone Wolf'" is the actual word your supposed to use." Said Maraimalai informing me.

After that they led me to where they were before they found me. They showed me around where they were sleeping & hunting. Then, they taught me the rest of the things about hunting, like for example: when your four & a half feet away from your prey your not supposed to just run towards it your supposed to pounce at it & instantly attack it while you are in the air, & when you're attacking you're prey you not only just use you're claws you can use you're mouth meaning use you're teeth. They also taught me how to use you're surroundings to you're advantage in a fight & to you're survival in the woods like: using the bark as a weapon or just to get the syrup in a tree, & using the leaves as food. After they taught me all the stuff they wanted to & I said, "Well... Thank you for teaching me all this, but I gotta get going. So, uhh.... See ya' later!" "Ummm.... Wait!"

To Be Continued....