Feeling Sick

Today was a rainy day in the Alola region. The skies were cloudy and gray, the trees were facing downward, and the people stayed indoors.

And we have Ash Ketchum, absent from the Pokemon School due to an above average fever that struck him in the morning. 

"Ding-Dong!" The doorbell of the cabin rings. 

"H-hey Pikachu!.. Can you do me a s-solid and open the door? Must be P-professor Kukui." Ash said with an additional cough at the end.

"Pika Pika!" The electric mouse companion said.

The door opened to reveal a white garment and a blonde with a big white hat with a white raincoat on.

"H-hey Ash." Lillie said "You feeling okay? The Professor told us about your fever." Lillie said saddened by her classmate. 

"N-no it's" *cough cough COUGH*" Ash said with a couple more coughs and a choke at the end.

Lillie rushes to Ash to pat his chest.

"Easy does it. There you go." Lillie said even more worried for her classmate.

"It's n-nothing." Ash says trying his best to stay positive. But Lillie knew the classmate was bluffing.

"Ash. Tell me what's wrong? I'm here for you..." Lillie says trying to get her classmates affection.

"It's p-probably just a strep t-throat." Ash said. "Do you k-know where the Professor is?"

"He's still at the Pokemon School. He gave me a pass for an early dismissal to check on you." Lillie said.

"W-well that's nice of you" Ash said to his classmate.

"Anything for a friend. That's what you taught me." Lillie said 

Suddenly. The telephone began ringing.

"I'll get it." Lillie says with a smile and wink to her classmate.

"Yes Professor?" Lillie said. "Oh! Okay. Alright." Lillie then hung up the phone.

"What'd the p-professor say?" Ash said.

"Oh, he'll be home a bit later tonight around 11. He's got some researching and dinner to do with Professor Burnet." Lillie said. 

"Oh. Well I g-guess that's okay." Ash said 

Lillie goes to check Ash's forehead.

"Ash... you're burning up!" Lillie says with fear.

"I'm gonna go get some medicine at the poke mart. I'll be back in 5 minutes. Okay?" Lillie said.

"S-sure." Ash said weakly.

Lillie puts on her jacket, but leaves her hat for some odd reason, and walks out the door. 

While waking down Route 1 in the rain, Lillie begins to think. 

"Why do I feel so, weird around him? He's just a friend.." Lillie tells herself.

"Or am I thinking about it the wrong way.. is this good?" 

"So many possibilities.. but what am I thinking? Is he something more?" 

Lillie reaches the pokemart which had very few people in it, 1 buying some great balls and another drinking some coffee. 

"Hi there! What can I do for you?" Says Nurse Joy.

"I c-could use some cough medicine please." Lillie says giving a half smile. 

"Oh. You feeling a cold? I can't blame you, the weather is crazy! Always sunny in Alola, R.I.P" Nurse Joy says with an ironic chuckle.

"N-no it's.. for a friend. He's feeling a bad strep throat." 

"Oh man, that's bad." Said Nurse Joy. "Here, I'll get the medicine, it's in the back."

"O-oh alright." 

Lillie begins to wander around the store. Looking at some random objects and knick-knacks. She takes a look at the pokeball section, only to find something amazing.

"Woah." Lillie says amazed. "It's a customized Pikachu Quick Ball. I bet Ash would love that!" Lillie says nodding her head.

"Alright! Here's your medicine young lady." Nurse Joy says with a bow. 

"Thank you so much! May I also purchase this?" Lillie said.

"Sure! That'd be an additional 30 poke dollars please." Nurse Joy said.

 Lillie  searches through her mini purse only to find an unfilling quota of 25 poke dollars and 25 cents.

"I'm s-sorry." Lillie says getting a bit teary eyed.

"Hey, no need to feel sad. Tell me, why do you want the quick ball?" Nurse Joy says reassuringly.

"It's f-for that sick friend I bought the medicine for, he l-loves pokemon so very much. It's the least I could do for him." Lillie says with an uncontrollable blush.

"Something tells me that this "friend" is, well more then a "friend". Nurse Joy says laughing.

"I d-don't know at this rate. My head is saying all these thoughts and doesn't know which one is true." Lillie said with a sigh. 

"Let me tell you something." Nurse Joy said. "I'll let you have that quick ball for the price you currently have." 

"T-thank you so much!" Lillie said with a bow.

"And, for that "friend" of yours, speak your heart to him. Don't let your fear own you! Tell him the truth." Nurse Joy said smiling.

"Thanks Nurse Joy." Lillie said walking out of the poke mart with a wave. 

"What my heart is telling me." Lillie repeats a good 3 times.

Lillie comes back to the cabin to find Ash watching some Pokemon Baseball on tv. 

"Hey L-Lillie." Ash said "Did you get the m-medicine?" Ash says weakly.

"Right here." Lillie says with a warm smile. 

Ash takes the medicine Lillie poured and feels a little drowsy. 

"Hey A-Ash I also got you this." Lillie said holding her hands out with the Pikachu quick ball. 

"Woah! That's a-awesome Lillie. Thank you so much." Ash said putting the quick ball on the table. "I'll capture the best pokemon with that pokeball!" Ash said affirmatively.

And with that. Lillie goes to the counter to grab some water, turning back, she says a tired, beautiful ash preserved with some drool, sleeping like a baby on the couch. And Lillie makes a move.

In Lillies Head: Ash, you're more than a friend. And I want it to be that way. Lillie said in her head.

Lillie begins taking off her main outfit wearing only a short sleeved tee with some tiny pajama skirt and begins walking toward the couch Ash was sleeping on.

Lillie then begins to lay on the couch next to Ash and cuddles up with him. Holding her arms around his body, and wrapping her legs around his. She felt the most comforting, warm sensation with Ash.

"Lillie?" Ash said." "W-what are you doing?" Ash says confused.

"Sssh.." Lillie says puting her index finger over his mouth. "Just rest.." Lillie said straying her hand on his hair. 

Lillie then gives Ash a warm, kiss on the cheek. And Ash realizes this while turned around. He blushes instantly. And falls asleep. 

Lillie then begins to doze off, and eventually fall asleep with Ash in her arms.