For Ms. JandriaPark

Dedicated to: JANDRIA

Bias: Chanyeol

Secret Admirer

"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! He's here!" I whisper excitedly as I squeezed Nika's arm. I just saw Chanyeol walking towards us in the hallway. He's my ultimate crush but only Nika and I knows that. She spank me on the shoulder to tell me to calm down and I do as she say at the same time Chanyeol pass us by. Sad thing of having a secret desire on someone is he won't even notice me even though we're on the same ground, school and classroom. How can he even notice me? I'm just an ordinary school girl and he's Mr. Popular with good-looks, great personality and talent. Compared to him I'm nothing you know. I frown after he pass by. Nika sigh and shook his head.

"Look, I really don't get you! You're getting disappointed because he doesn't notice you but you still haven't told him what feel! Why don't you try confessing to him? Maybe he WILL notice you." She scold me. I shook my head firmly.

"NO! I can't! I'm embarrass..." I mumble the last words. She roll her eyes.

"Then try to be a secret admirer. Send him gifts or whatever and then you can confess to him when your ready." She suggested which is a good idea. I scratch my chin and nod.

"That's a good idea! Thank youu!!!" I shouted and hug her tightly. She push me away.

"Yeah. Yeah. Whatever. Let's just go to our next class." She said and after that moment our operation starts. Operation: Win Chanyeol's heart by being a secret admirer.

---

"Are you freakin' serious?!" I exclaimed at Nika. She wants me to hide this homemade chocolate box on Chanyeol's locker secretly. What if I get caught?! That would be really embarassing.

"Ugh! Fine! then don't do it! It's your loss!" She gritted and flip your hair. I sigh.

"No. I'll do it." For the sake of my lovelife. I smile at my thought. Nika just shook her head and roll her eyea at me. We walk to the locker's area. Good thing no one's around except us. A perfect time to execute our plan. I walk over to his locker and left the chocolate box with letter. I grab Nika's hand then I started to run along with her.

"Come on! He might caught us!" I said.

"Whatever!" She exclaimed. After that we went to our class as if nothing happened. The day ended with nothing important. I went home wandering if Chanyeol saw my gift or he likes it. I really want to see his reaction. I pout at my thought.

"Dria! Dinner is ready!" Mom shouted below.

"I'm coming mom!" I shouted back and fix myself for dinner.

Next day, I still have the same routine. Wake up-shower-dressed-eat breakfast- then go to school. My life is boring at home. That's why I'm always excited to go to school.

"Dria! Did you do our homework?" Nika asked as we went to our lockers. I nod and give her my math notebook. I know what that question means. It's the other term for 'Let me copy your homework.' I gasp as I open my locker. There's a red box with a red rose on it. I look at Nika with where-did-this-came-from look. She shrug at me and took the box. She open it and a shinning silver rose necklace flash before our eyes. It's so beautiful.

"Ohmygad! It's so pretty!" She states with excitement. I remain speechless and astonish. "Wait! There's a note!" She continue and read the note.

You're beauty amaze me. It's uniqueness is a wonder. With just a glance on you makes all of my worries go away just like this beautiful rose...

Ps: please wear it everyday. :)

-HV

"Who's HV?" We said synchronized as we look at each other. Who ever he is, he flatters me but I feel sorry for him because my heart only belongs to Chanyeol.