For Ms. Mayrose23

Dedicated: Mayrose23

Bias: Luhan

Concert

“Waaahhh!!! I must go to that concert!” I scream while jump up and down at my bed. Suddenly my door swung open revealing my ever so handsome brother, Kevin. I also have two other older brothers namely Stanly and Reynald then I have one older sister which is Charmagne unnie.

“Are you ok? I heard you scream a while ago.” He asked panicky. I jump off the bed and run to him.

“No. I’m not. I must go the concert!” I exclaimed while shaking his shoulders.

“Wait. What concert?” he asked confused.

“The Lost Planet. It’s exo’s concert! It actually on my birthday!” I scream making him flinch.

“Ok. Ok. Relax. I’ll talk to your sister.” He said and about to leave but I hug him.

“Really? Thank you Kevin oppa!” I said excitedly. He just chuckle and nod. Once, he leave I started jumping, toss my pillows and roll over the floor. What? It’s a fangirl thing. I immediately went to Luhan (of course the poster only.) and started kissing him.

“Now, I got a chance to see you.” I said then laugh.

~~~

A few days before the concert and my birthday…

“Sorry sweet but I think you won’t be able to go the concert.” Charmagne unnie said. I think my whole world just crashed. I look at her in teary eyes.

“Waeyo?” I cried. She just tap my shoulders.

“I’m sorry. The tickets got sold out and we won’t able to come with you since we are all busy at work. I’m really sorry sweet. I hope you’ll understand.” She plead. I don’t have a choice. My face fell and nod.

“Ok.” I said with disappointment on my voice. I went to my room and cried. Now, my chance is gone. I look at my exo’s posters plastered on my wall.

“When will I ever see you?”  I cried and cover my crying face with pillows.

~~~

THE Day…

Uwaahhh! It really hurts. I can’t go to their concert and it’s also my birthday. Huhuh.

“Hush..it’s ok sweet. Will make it up to you next time.” Stanly oppa said while Reynald oppa is caressing my back but I keep on crying.

“We have to go sweet. We still have to go to work.” He said. I nod and wipe my tears.

“Ok. Take care.” I said nonchalantly and went to my room again.

Hours pass until I realize that it’s about the concert to start. I sigh. I should be there also. I jerk when my phone ring.

“Hello?”

“Sweet this is your unnie. Can you meet me asdfg café?”

“Why?”

“Secret. Just meet me there ok? You should leave now. I’ll wait for you.” Then she hung up the phone. I shrug and get dressed. I decided to wear a simple white dress and my red flat tops. When I reach the asdfg café, I saw unnie waiting outside.

“Unnie!” I called her. She smile and suddenly grab my hand then starts to drag me somewhere. We enter a white door then busy people flash before my eyes. It looks like a back stage though.

“Where are we?” I asked her.

“At my work.” She simply said then smile. She handed some boxes.

“Can you help me bring this?” she requested. I nod in return. So she called me to help to work? That’s odd. We walk in some kind of a hall way filled with doors on the side then we enter a door again. I almost drop the box I am holding. Am I in heaven? Tell me I’m dead? I just enter exo’s dressing room. I look at unnie with a huge smile on her face.

“Surprise!” she said. I drop the box and shriek then hug her tightly.

“Oh my god! Thank you unnie! I love you!” then I realize that all of the attention are on us. I let go of her and I feel the heat of embarrassment on my face. Someone walk over to me.

“You must be sweet?” I heard luhan said. I lift my head and saw his beautiful face. Omg. I can die now. He’s more handsome upclose. I nod. I’m too mesmerize at him. I just can’t believe I met my bias. I really owe a lot to my sister.

“Omg. You’re my bias!” I blurted out then I suddenly cover my mouth when I realize what I just said. He laugh and pinch my cheeks making me flush even more.

“I know you’re sister told me. You’re too cute.” He suddenly said. Waaah! If this is a dream I don’t want to wake up anymore!

“That’s enough! We still have concert to go!” their manager yelled. I run over to my unnie.

“I really owe you a lot. Thank you.” I said but she shook her head.

“My surprise is not yet done.” She said and guided me out. We went to audience area where I sit in front of the stage. As in literally, in front of the stage.

“Omg! I got to see their concert?!” I yelled at her and she nod. I really hug her tightly.

“yah! What about us?!” I heard Kevin oppa’s voice behind him are Stanly and Reynal oppa. I hug them also and together we watch the concert. Also, Luhan keep on looking at our direction and give a wink. Wahhh! This would be the best birthday give ever!

_______

Author’s note: Mayrose!!! BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sorry ngayon ko lang napost. Hahah. Anyways, sana magustuhan mo kahit medyo rush. :3