The dream

Katelyn was standing alone in a forest. It was midnight. And she was surrounded by trees and bushes. "Crack" katelyn heard footsteps heading towards her. " Hello who's there?" Katelyn said worriedly " oh you know exactly who I am" said a voice so deep it was chilling to the bone. The voice sounded familiar but she couldn't make it out "Come out and face me you coward" katelyn yelled. a tall figure came out of the shadows. He had covered his face with a dark hood. Katelyn couldn't make out who it was or what it was for that matter. The figure pulled out a small dagger from his pocket that had blood stains all over it. The mysterious man started to walk towards katelyn like an animal hunting for it's pray. " STAY AWAY FROM ME!" " oh I'm so sorry dear I can't exactly do that" and with that he gave a smile that was so evil it was like a Demons. He was only a few feet away. " AHHHHH" " no one can hear your screams out here" katelyn started to run. Dodging past the bushes and fallen trees, ducking under branches and jumping over logs. She looked back to see the man was close behind her. She ran faster and faster. Her feet were aching. Her mind was swimming with thoughts " what will happen to me?" " will he kill me?" what is he planning?" Katelyn quickly ducked behind a massive oak tree surrounded by vines and bushes starting to grow over it. All was quiet no sound coming from either direction. Katelyn looked behind the tree to find no one there. Not even a single sign of movement. Then She felt something touch her shoulder. "AHHH" katelyn screamed and fell over. She quickly gets up to find the same man or whatever he was standing before her. The man kicked her back down to the ground and aimed his dagger at her heart " no no no please don't kill me!" But with no reply the man stuck.....