The white light

Aaron's POV
I woke up to find aphmau unconscious laying right next to me. She had her right hand on my chest......she used her magics..........."no no no no no" I started to panic. I saw Katelyn hiding her face into travis'a shoulders. I sat up and held aphmaus cold body in my arms. I was finally free from that evil monster but in return the love of my life sacrificed her life for me.........tears started forming up in my eyes, I tried holding them back but failed and put my forehead against hers. I couldn't stop the tears from falling from my face. Travis and katelyn came up behind me. Travis put his hand on my shoulder
Trav-come on m-man s-she's gone. He said between sobs.
Aaron-NO IM NOT L-LEAVING HER
I just couldn't leave  her like this........

Aaron pulled away from her. then leaned forward and pressed his lips against hers............ Aaron pulled away with pain in his eyes.
Aaron-I-I'm sorry
As he whispered in aphmaus ears. Aaron kissed aphmau on the cheek gently and pulled away. He stood up and picked up aphmau and started walking to the portal back to their world.
Trav-what are you doing?
Aaron-I'm not leaving her HERE?! I want to take her back where there are NO shadow nights and no SHAD. Aaron looked back at Shad who was still motionless on the ground. Aaron walked through the portal with aphmau still in his arms.

He carried her down the mountains. They finally got back to town. Everyone was staring at them but Travis, Katelyn and Aaron didn't seem to care. Aaron was still badly wounded from the split from Shad. Katelyn and travis were also badly injured. Aphmau was in Aaron's arms with cuts and bruises everywhere. still motionless in His arms. They all walked up to aphmaus house.  Aaron laid her down on her soft bed. He raised his hand to her chest to see if she still had a heart beat.......she had a very very weak pulse that was fading away. Aaron's eyes widened in shock as he realised how weak her pulse was Aaron's eyes started to tear up again as he looked at her cold and nearly dead body.........

Katelyns POV
we walked down the mountain and into town. Everyone was staring at us but I honestly didn't care. I held travis's hand and he held mine. We all eventually arrived at aphmaus house. I could see the pain and sadness in Aaron's eyes as he looked at his one and only true love knowing that she was about to die in his arms.......
I was crying knowing that my best friend that was always there for me is about to die....Travis hugged me and I berried my head in his shoulder. This was the worst day of my life.........

Travis's POV
We arrived  at aphmaus house. I was absolutely devastated and upset (like really upset) that my friend Aphmau was about to die. Katelyn cried the whole trip so I help her hand to comfort her. I couldn't imagine how painful this could be to her but then yet again Aaron is probably feeling one hundred times worse. He woke up from being a host for a monster for years and k owing his love of his life sacrificed her life got his..... I didn't know what to do. Katelyn started to cry again as I hugged her to let her know that I was here for her......"what was going to happen?

Aaron was still  staring at aphmaus motionless body. Katelyn and travis left the room so her could have some alone time.........

Aaron's POV
I couldn't bear looking at her knowing she died for me. She sacrificed her life for me?! I felt like I was worthless, I didn't deserve to be saved I don't even deserve her for that matter. "Ahhhhhh" I got up and punched the wall in anger...... why. Why me out of all people it had to be me. I should have just died that day...........

Aaron walked up to aphmau and looked at her still in her bed....he leaned down with tears in his eyes. He leaned down for one last kiss. His soft lips pressed against hers...... a tear rolled town his face and fell onto aphmaus precious young face. He pulled away slowly...... he turned for the door just as a blinding white light came into the room and landed just above aphmaus heart. Aaron turned around in shock as the white light went into aphmaus heart.........