home again

Travis- NO NO NO NO NOOO!
Travis had collapsed onto the floor with waves of tears bursting out of his face.
Aphmau had hidden her face into Aaron's chest.
Travis stood up and looked  over Katelyns lifeless body. He leaned down towards her and pressed his lips against hers.
Once travis's lips hit Katelyns a blue and green light swirled around them lifting them both into the air. Aphmau and Aaron stood there in shock. Travis and katelyn floated down back to the ground. Travis broke away from the kiss. Once he did Katelyns eyes widened.....
Katelyn- NOOOOOO!
Katelyn blitzed up from the bed sweating badly. She looked around the room and saw Travis in tears. Their eyes locked. Their eye contact was intense.
Travis- k-Katelyn?
Katelyn- TRAVIS OMG T-TRAVIS!
Tracing gave Travis a great bone crushing hug.
Katelyn- IM SO SORRY I DIDNT MEAN ANYTHING IM SO SORRY I DIDNT MEAN/-
Travis cupped her face with his hands and kissed her stopping her from talking. Katelyn returned the kiss. They broke apart for air.
Travis- It's ok!
They hugged again until Aphmau ran up to Katelyn giving her a big warm bear hug.
Aaron came and did the same. Eventually everyone was doing a massive group hug. All four of them were talking happily but there was only three actually speaking.
Katelyn was in her own little world thinking of what Irene had said aswell as Menphia and the other divine warriors.
"Shad wants to kill me and I'm his descendant..." Katelyn thought deeply but she was interupted by Lucinda, Laurence, garroth, Nicole, Dante, Kawaii~chan and zane. All seven of them greeted Katelyn back and gave her hugs. They were all talking now and everyone found out a little secret about Laurence and garroth......
Katelyn- sooooo garroth anything exiting happen.?
Garroth blushed while looking at Laurence ....
Garroth - n-no......
Laurence- oh come on gar gar tell them!
Travis- GAR GAR!?
Garroth- heh well me and Laurence are umm well....
Laurence- we are together
Aphmau- ohhhhhh dam
Kawaii~chan- Kawaii~chan totally ships it!
Everyone laughed and had a good time.
The doctor came in and interrupted there moment of laughter.
Doctor- ms Katelyn you are free to go home tomorrow if you wish
Katelyn- thank you!
Travis- then we can go in our honey moon!
Travis have Katelyn a cheeky smirk.
Katelyn- oh I'm sure we will.... 
Katelyn leaned in and kissed Travis and travis returned it.

~the next day~
Katelyn woke up in her room with a sleepy Travis next to her with his arm around her waist. She giggled I little then got up and went to the bathroom. She started to feel a little dizzy but shrugged it off and just though it was something from the hospital or something. Katelyn walked back out to the bedroom and saw Travis waking up.
Katelyn- morning sleepy head!
Travis- mmmmm 5 minutes!
Katelyn was about to jumped onto Travis when she remembered all the stress he must of went through while she was in hospital. Everyone was saying he did let get a blink of sleep for both weeks..... nor did he eat or move from her side. Katelyn started to tear up but tried holding them back but failed. Eventually she just burst out with tears and fell to the floor. Travis jerked up from his sleep and saw Katelyn crying in the floor. He climbed out of bed and ran to her side.
Travis- OMG BABE ARE YOU OK? What's wrong?......
Katelyn threw her arms around travis's neck and cried even more.
Katelyn- I-I'm...... so......... s-sorry
She said between sobs.
Travis- for what?
Katelyn- for keeping...... you awake and for not making you eat..... you were theee for me when I wasn't for you... it's... all.... m-my... FAULT!
Travis stroked her hair and rested her head onto his chest.
Travis- shhhhh it ok shhh I'm here, it's ok Katelyn.
They sat there on the floor cuddling what seemed like forever. When there was a knock at the door. Travis and katelyn stood up confused, For who would be at the door this early?