Camp Characters

Omg another fandomes I'm gonna obsess over! Yay! I finished season 1 and 2 and there better be more! Here are my OC's

   Julia is a teen mom but now she's 28 and Angel is 11 but her age varies between 11 and 14. Here's there story:
   Julia is a lesbian and she wanted to be normal so, she got a boyfriend but ended up pregnant. Then he left but when Angle was born (on a plane to exact) she was so happy! She quit school and devoted herself to baby Angel. But being a Teen still and having insecurities she though she was gonna be a terrible mother. That was a lie because Angel loved her mom! Angel was allowed to do a lot of things other kids couldn't do but her mom was scary when angry...well, disappointed. Julia and Angels bond could never be broken but there money could. So, Julia became a Councillor at Camp Campbell and signed Angel up for music camp as well! Angel loves anything to do with music and instruments. It was her passion which her mom fueled to no end. They were happy but Julia was challenged everyday by all the campers and all she wanted to do was help them fuel there passions as well. Angel made many friends but hung out mostly with Neil, Nikkie, and Max. Since Angel was no angel, her and Max got along OK. Everyday was new and amazing for both of them and they love/hate Camp Campbell!

   There story is coming along and soon it will be semi perfect!