we're moving?

Y/N P.O.V

I wake up and sit up rubbing my eyes before checking my phone. The lock screen reads 7:56 AM I stand up stretching before heading  into the bathroom washing my face and changing then beginning to do my hair and make up. A few minutes later I hum finishing putting on my lipstick before leaving the bathroom. I think today will be a good day for once grabbing my string bag and head into to the kitchen. I place three bottles of water in my bag along with a few snacks like chips, cookies and i pack three sandwiches. Quickly writing  a note and setting it on the counter I grab my penny board  and skate down the road. Since its saturday I plan on spending the whole day at the skate park and i'm late I told my friends I would be there by 8 but oh well. Ten minutes later I arrive at the skate park to see my two friends sidney and cinder waiting on me. They look at me and smile cinder dropping her board on her foot.

"ahh god"! cinder shouts grabbing her foot .

Sidney and me both laugh as we start talking about what else we might do other then the skate park. 

"well we could go chill at the mall today" sidney suggests.

Me and cinder nod.

"there isn't much else to do here this town is so small the only fun things to do are the movies, arcade, the skate park and sometimes messing around at walmart". I state smiling at the girls as we hop on our boards and head to the mall in town.

--------------------------------Time skip---------------------------------

I walk in the front door after a long day and I see my dad sitting in the living room and he calls me over. I set my bag and board in my room before sitting on the couch looking at him.

"Y/n we are moving" He frowns.

"What no thats not fair we moved here two years ago now your making us move again why what reason do you have us moving again and where"? I get slightly teary eyed i had just started making friends

"I found a good paying job in arizona so we will be moving there we will be gone by tuesday so you'll stay home monday and pack i'll let you say goodbye to you're friends tomorrow" he goes back to looking at his phone.

I get up and go into my room tears slipping down my face I walk into the bathroom and take off my make-up before turning on music and getting a shower. After my shower i put on my pj's and go to my room pulling out my lap-top and watching the newest video by one of my favorite youtubers TheOdd1sOut. After I fall asleep not wanting tuesday to come at all.