who did what?!?

Y/N p.o.v

I wake up not to my alarm but to darkness. I sigh and sit up checking the time on my phone reads 3:30.

"great another early morning in the darkness" i sit up and walk to my window opening it and climbing into the roof. I grab my blanket off my bed and lay it on the roof laying on it.

"god ill miss these nights" i slowly close my eyes to enjoy the air until i hear a buzz from inside then it hits me that its my phone.

"who's calling me at three in the morning"? I climb back into my room with my blanket and pick up my phone looking at the caller i.d. and it was sidney

"why is she calling me she's never up this early" I answer to hear sobbing "hello sidney what's wrong  who's ass do i have to beat" i say in a very serious tone.

"m-my mom s-she's dead" with those four words i had my board and was at the door not caring that i was in my pj's and bare foot. Still talking to her trying to keep her calm im at her house and the phone call ends.

"Sidney" i scream out to find her as soon as her name leaves my lips she tackles me into a tight hug as we fall onto the lawn tears streaming down her face as the police turn onto the street there sirens blaring.

-------------- time skip--------------- 

it turns out her mom was murdered and they called my dad since i was there and my dad agreed to adopt sidney so she's my new sister and will move with us to arizona tuesday tomorrow we pack and then we leave

*ill try to put out another chapter today if i can*