The new roommate starring Dashie and Danus.

Dashie's POV                       "Man w the hell and i'm i doing in the woods with this cheapass flashlight from the dollar store...what a note hol up? who the hell tell me this who the hell puts a note in the middle of the woods saying hol up... AHHHHHHHHHHH"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          "Oh my bad i didn't mean to scare you but what i did notice was that your batteries are running on low if you need batteries check this out babam i got the good batteries you runnin' on the dollar store batteries that ain't gonna work and if thats not enough check me out check me out bawham f sharp watches so what you gonna do? "                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Man if you don't get the hell out of my face i"m gonna oh shit.Ummm yo how much did you say for those batteries?for you 500                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  "WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHH WOAH thank god it was just a dream cause there's no way in HELL that i'm paying 500 dollars for batteries." later... "Man i'm still trippin about this dream like he really wanted 500 dollars f for some BATTEERIES?!"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               AHH YIKE hol up i know i didn't here what i just heard "AHH YIEYIKE" "Hell to the fuck no come on barney no more runnin i've watched three niggas everyday lets go motherfucker!!!!"                                                                                                                                                                                                                "Wo wo wo wo uhh i'm your new roommate and i just thought this was a good icebreaker you know. "Man is this nigga talking about some icebreaker.You know what almost broken this bitch was your godamn neck man whats your name tell me your name."Uhh my name is Danus.dentist? No danus you know like danus you know.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  "tanus?"no!danu-"Yeah whatever fuck you i know your german and all that stuff dark chocolate bwa gwo bitch and plus you know you could of appeared by suprise just like them people on craflips.                                                                                                                                                                                       "Ok now lets get down with the rules. Rule number 1 rent is do on the first of the month and i hope you got american money. Rule number two that barney suit has got to GO! Rule number 3 everything in the kitchen is mine if you write your name on it that shit is still mine.                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Rule number 4 do NOT touch my video games unless i'm bored and you happen to be around and i feel like whoopin your ass in street fighter well thats a different story maybe we'll get down then.                                                                                                                                                                                             Rule number 5 do not touch anything in my kitchen i can't stress it out enough unless pop tart drops a new flavor and i want to be adventuris and i go buy it and i don't like the flavor that shit is still mine but i could bet with you and give you the crust and i take the icing "yeah that sounds fair enough"                                                                                                                                                                                         "NO i know it's fair cause you don't got got a damn choice.So your room is upstairs second door to the left i suggest you get going.....later......MAN i still can't believe this bitch is still right here talking about some icebreaker "AHH YIKE"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         " what the fuck was that " oh somebody wasn't listening what rule number 2 ooohhh you done pushed me now get now i'm going to welcome you to the nieghborhood with a good ass ass whoopin "uhh what are you doing"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           "hol up you didn't come alone did you "uhh no" "gulp" "AHH YIKE YOU ARE FUCKED!