Ch 1(New school)

Luna's pov

It was a normal day in the rainforest, I was currently sitting next to dad and Nova listening to mom panicking, I sighed, I am the daughter of Queen Glory and King Deathbringer of the rainwings and Nightwing. "Mom! Relax, me and Luna are gonna be fine" Nova said, I just kept quite, Dad looked at me, "You ok kiddo?" He asked, I shrugged "Never better" I said as I grabbed my bag, "And mom are you gonna keep on ranting bout are safely at school? When we aren't even halfway there?" I asked with a charming grin, she frowned "You are so exhausting, and I mean all three of you, Deathbringer! You daughter and son have taken after you" she said clearly annoyed. Dad chuckled "Well.... You could  say that" he said, Nova and I rolled our eyes, dragons found our parents so called love adorable while me and Nova.. Not so much. "Are we going or not?" Nova asked, Mom sighed and nodded spreading out her wings and taking off with us behind her.

Time skip

We landed at the platform with a thump, the so called dragonets of destiny were waiting for us at the entrance, they smiled and waved. This is gonna be a long day Nova I thought at my brother, he nodded Agreed They came over to us 'How are you guys?' And 'You two have become so big since we last saw you' kind of stuff came from their mouths, I frowned, I don't have a problem with them but who I really wanted to meet was Peril, she was phicically the only one that liked danger(besides dad) and adventure, "Now before we go" Dad said "Don't talk to any hostile dragons and don't go wandering off too far from Jade mountain and if you have any problems don't be afraid to tell Starflight, Sunny or Clay and if worst comes to worse Tsunami, and most importantly no, and I mean no dating got it?" Stimulusly all the girls rolled their eyes Typical dad talk came from Tsunamis mind, I chuckled softly and Nova was trying to stiffle his laughter. "Forget the last part but the other parts your father is right, but don't ever and I mean ever talk to Tsunami about your problems" Mom said, "Hey!" Tsunami said obviously offended "I am a very nice dragon to talk to if you need to know" "So I guess you should be heading out now?" Clay interjected before one of their unbreakable arguments broke out, Mom nodded and gave both me and Nova quick hugs but dad gave us long hugs, "Um dad... You can let go now" I said, he pulled away "Sorry bout that, guess I'll miss both ya rascals" Me and Nova smiled "Bye Mom and Dad!" Nova called as they took off, Sunny smiled "Now, both of you, you both are in different winglets alright?" She said, My eyes widened "Why can't we be in the same winglet?!" I demanded more than asked, They flinched "You both are rainwing and Nightwing hybrids so you both have to be in different Winglets" Tsunami said sternly, I growled softly, Nova was my little brother and I couldn't let anything happen to him, "Fine, but if anything happens to him you will find yourself in my talons dead" I threatened, Sunny interjected suddenly "Alright both of you break it up! Luna your in the Jade winglet and Nova your in the Copper winglet" I sighed, and walked off with Nova beside me, Shes feisty Starflight thought "You got that right Starflight" I called as Me and Nova disappeared into one of the hallways.

Sorry if its crappy at first but I promise you,  this will be fun and this is not an 'opposites attract' kinda thing so yeah.... UNTIL NEXT TIME!!