2 fresh starts

HEY GUYS!!! SO THIS IS MY FIRST STORY. I DONT KNOW IF ITS GOOD OR NOT SO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK...HOPE YOU LIKE IT...SORRY IF YOU DONT :(

OH BTW THIS STORY SHOULDNT BE READ BY THOSE OF YOU UNDER 15 BECAUSE THERE IS QUITE A FEW SEXUAL REFERENCES THAT ARE QUITE GRAFIC...sorry i couldnt help myself :D

oh my lord. I thought to myself as the bright sunlight shun through my massive window. I looked at my alarm clock...6:30. ugh waaay to early for me. I don't do mornings...More like afternoons. But i had to get up because i was moving back to Australia with my twin brother and my little brother.

Okay just a littler infomation to fill you in on my life. My name is Bri, my eyes change colour  and i have a twin brother Tyson. We're 16, about 5ft 3 and we have a little brother Jesse who is 13 and we're half spanish on our dads side and half australian on our mothers side. Our father is really rich because he is a music producer. Our parents have split up...well they were never really together. Us kids move from mums place to dads all the time, never staying very long in each place. Mum lives in Western Australia (down the bottom) in a small town called Manjimup, and dad lives in Miami on the beach. we've been living with dad for about 3 months now and we are going to move to Sydney by ourselves. yes we are young but our parents trust us :). Our dad gives us a weekly salary of $500 each, and has been since we were babies so weve got a fair bit saved up. the only reason he gives us so much is because he doesnt really use the money he makes. Tyson and i are like we are joint at the hips, we are so in sync we are like best friends. we are always together, you will hardly ever find one of us without the other. all threee of us can sing, make music on our decks and are awsome dancers!

*back to reality*

"WAKE UP!!!!" Tyson screamed in my ear, his voice cracking causing him to squeak a bit.              "GAHH ALRIGHT"  i screamed back mimiking his squeaks. Then we both laughed at ourselves. I got up tossing Tyson to the side since he was nelt over me. he rolled over and hit the wall with a loud thud. he started groaning and rubbing his head. I just laughed at him, got out of bed and walked across my room to the ensuite and had a nice warm shower while Tyson lay on my bed...Why? I have no idea. He's weird like that. After i washed my hair and body i stepped out of the shower and wrapped my towel around myself. I dried my hair and with the blow drier and parted it to the side. My hair is naturally blonde but i die it dark brown and Tyson and Jesse's hair is brown. Tyson's hair is really curly and mine is really wavy, Jesse's is straight. though when i blow dry my hair it goes a natural straight which i like. I walked out of my bathroom still with my towel around me and Jesse Walked into my room and pretended to go blind and collaps. Cheeky boy.

After we had gotten ready, ate breakfast and packed all our stuff, dad took us to the airport. We checked in and surprisingly Tyson had more bags than me. I don't think he understood that we could come back anytime we wanted and get more stuff. All of our stuff was spread out between mum and dads houses becuase the most time we had spent at one place was 1 and a half years.

We were early to the airport so we had to wait 2 hours. Dad had to leave for and interview so we were left alone. But we didn't care. It's not like one of those moments when you feel sorry for yourself because your parents don't have time for you...We didnt care.

After we boarded the plane we spent the flight mucking around and getting in trouble from the hostesses for being a nuisance. About half way through the flight I fell asleep on Tysons shoulder.

SORRY SHORT CHAPTER..

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT..IF SO TELL ME

IF YOU DIDNT...TELL ME :D