chapter 9 final chapter...

4months later

LennysPOV*

catch up*

I havn't seen Bri anywhere. I called her and went to her house, but nothing. I guess she meant she really was leaving. I feel empty without her. I know she was never mine but it felt like she was and i miss her so much.

Months and months went by but i didn't stop missing her. I thought eventually i'd get over her...but no. I havn't. '

Me and John have joined a dance crew called justice crew, since the AthElites kind of fell apart. We trained and trained and we went to las vagas for the world hip hop championships. There was all this talk that we were going to come first, but we ended up coming 14. It would have been nice to have Bri to come home to though.

 We entered Australias got talent and we won. But i really wished she was here to support us. When we won all the boys went running to their girlfriends while i went home andwatched TV....

Its been half a year since she left....i feel so empty and worthless now. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to John yelling in my ear.

"WAKE UP!!!!!" 

"PISS OFF!!!" I rolled over, sending john to the floor. He swore at me and left.I eventually got up and looked at my phone to see if i had any meassages. I do this every morning. Even though i'm just checking for random messages, I really wanted there to be one from Bri, telling me that she's coming back. But there never was.

I got ready and John and I drove us to our old school. Justice are performing there because the school was chosen to hold the APEX teen fashion awards.

all the boys arrived there at about the same time and went into the gym to see what was going on. We walked into the foyer and the principal greeted us. She then used a walky talky thing to speak to someone. 

"hello bri are you there?" Bri...i miss that name.

"yer?" Wow...her voice sounds just like my Bri's voice.

"can you please get some arm bands for Justice Crew please?" 

"Justice Crew?" she sounded surprised. "uh y-yeah sure"

"now boys we have arms bands so if you leave sometime during the night you can get back in". Just then, a girl walked throught the door with our arms bands. OMG. It's Bri! But...I thought she left. Just....Wow. OMG! I cant believe she's back and she didn't tell me! Why didn't she tell me?!?

She made her way the the boys at the other end of the line and didn't say anyting as she put the arm bands on. When she got to John he spoke. 

"hey you look familiar. Wait. Aren't you that girls that Len used to be obsessed over?" OMG what and idiot! 

"ahhh yeah probably" she spoke quietly. She came to me last and put the arm band on me with looking at me or saying anything.Then she left.

All the boys looked at me.

"what?" I said as if nothing happened, then i walked out into the gym to help set up.

Bri'sPOV

I went back home and started packing. I have to leave. I packed all of Jesse's stuff as well and dragged it all down stairs and waited for jesse to come home. I only packed the bare essentials. We could have the rest sent home later. When Jesse got home he didn't ask, he was a smart kid and probably figured it out. He just helped me take everything outside to my car.