twelve |jin special|

jin|
7:35 am
"Seokjin dear, wake up. You have work today~" I heard eomma said as she gently tapped my face.

"Huh?" I slowly opened my eyes and I saw eomma looking at me.

"It's Monday today. You have work today right? Your emergency leave has ended. Go and work now." Eomma said as she points at my bathroom.

"Ugghhhh neee!"

____

I'm really not in the mood to go to work. I still can't get over the fact that Jin Joo already has a boyfriend.

I already parked my car and walked right to the door.

When the automatic door opened. I walk to the information and I saw Jin Joo.

"Shit shit shit" I mumbled as I made a u-turn just to avoid her but things got a little shitty.

"Seokjin!" That's when I knew, I fucked up.

"Umm hi Jin Joo..." I awkwardly said.

"What's wrong Seokjin?" She asked with a concerned face.

"Nothing, I'm just tired. Yeah tired." I said as I looked at my feet.

"Oh, I need to tell you this Jin, it's sudden but.. *giggles* I'm engaged!"
She said as she hugged me.

"Oh, congrats Joo." I said as I can feel water to form in my eyes.

"See you when I see you kay? Oh, and I'll tell you when we are going to get married.. I'm excited. Ah Annyeong."

She's now engaged. And she's so happy.

I ran to my office and shut the door and began to cry. It may sound gay but, you know, it fucking hurts. I'm the first one to love her, yet she still chose him. The world is really unfair huh?

I guess I'm the one I should love in this world. Not so perfect, but so beautiful.

It's time to love myself.

I love her since we're three. I love her and only her in this world. And that made me forget to love myself. I don't love her because of her wealth. I love her for who she is. And now I realize. Just now.

*knock knock*

I hurriedly wiped my tears and looked at the mirror.

Hmmmmn still looking good.

"Come in." I said
I peeked at the door to see Eomma and Soomi.

"Oh what brings the two of you here?" I asked as I kissed the both of them on their cheeks.

"Soomi came for her check-up. It's already done so we thought, why not go here?" Eomma said as she handed me a paper bag.

"Here. This is for you. And is it okay if I leave your sister here with you?"
Eomma asked

"Of course, why tho?" I asked and I looked at Soomi who is now touching some of my things.

"Your brothers are at school, some are at work, me and your Appa will go to work too, And I don't want Soomi to be alone at home." Eomma said while looking at Soomi concerned.

"Of course Eomma. Thank you for the food." I said

"No biggie sweet heart~ I gotta go now, bye babies!"
Eomma went out of the room leaving me with Soomi

"Oppa." I saw Soomi sat at the chair and looked at me

"Wae?" I asked her

"Did you cry?" She said with a concerned face