2.Graduation exam

We reached the academy in no time and sat down at our seats. Instantly boys began crowding around me asking questions and asking me out on dates . " alright class , settle down." Everyone sat down again and waited patiently for information. It was on the clone jutsu. I knew Naruto would freak out and honestly I feel sorry for him , but I know he is gonna pass anyway , later. I waited until my name was called and when It was I stood up ignoring the boys who cheered for me . I stepped into the testing room . I turned on Chi's eyes , I'm gonna name them , Chiyokogan.

"You need to do 3 Clones ." iruka said , I nodded and quickly did the handsigns , once again , to fast for the untrained eyes. I made 15 clones..in the room . " Congratulations , Here is your headband." Iruka said , I Looked at them , One caught my eyes , It was dark purple and the plate was Gold . I grabbed it and they looked at it in shock . " Didn't notice it before?" He said . I shrugged and put it around my tigh . I Glared at Mizuki and turned of my Chiyokogan , I turned around and walked out of the classroom . I walked to the training grounds quickly. . Let's do some taijutsu . It was definetly my strongest point . Which was good .

I made the handsigns and created a clone . I pulled out a bone from my shoulder and this time it actually felt good . It staarted feeling good in the end of the training yesterday . I formed it into a shape of a kunai and strapped it to my forearm. I ran towards my clone as she ran towards me and in the last second when I felt her close to me, I jumped over her head . I dogded down just in time when her leg came swiping were my head previously was . When she landed safetly on her feet I swiped my own leg under them making her fall , she quickly got up and I stood up myself . This was going to be a long night....

*after training*

I puffed and huffed out of breath , It was now late and I had trained for hours , I stood up slowly and quickly pushed my bone kunai into my shoulder , it formed back ontop of my new bone . I walked out of the clearing and back into town. I turned my Chiyokogan on since I hadn't used it that much. I saw a clothing shop and quickly walked there . I stepped inside and examined the clothes for something that would catch my eye. I bought a black croptop and fishnet underneath it covering my stomach . I had a pair of black short-shorts and bandages wrapped on my tighes with a shuriken holster on my right thigh and a pair of ninja shoes . I was happy with it and bought the outfit.

I woke up the next morning and dressed in my new outfit , put my hair in a high ponytail ,put the headband around my waist and ran out And what I heard made me furious .

I'm probably not updating this.... Well at least not until I'm finished with 'I'm in Sakura's body.' I'm sorry but I can't update a bunch of books at the same time .... I live you all either way!!

-M