Finally Trusting Me

I woke up and remembered I had to be at the studio at 10. It was already 840. I went to Kensie's bedroom to find her covered completly and in a ball. I incovered her gently shaking her till she finally sat up rubbing her eyes. It was the most adorable thing ever. She put her arms up wanting to be carried so I picked her up and carried her to her bathroom starting the warm water. she was dozing off while standing as I undressed her causing me to laugh. When I sat her in the water she woke up a bit. I washed her taking the shower head off of the stand to make it easier. I picked her up wrapping her in a towel and taking her to her room to dry herself as I picked an outfit. I got her jean shorts a floral shirt cut off at her belly button and matching floral vans. I dressed her and put her hair in pigtails taking a picture of her before carrying her to the car. We arrived at the studio and Jai as well as fifth harmony were there. I said hi and hugged them they all starred at kensie as she stayed stiff and her eyes watered. she looked up at me and whimpered 'mama'. Everyone awed and I felt like crying at her calling me mama. I lifted her soothing her by rubbing circles on her back. She burried her face in my neck and I went over to Jai explaining he was my boyfriend and he was very special to me she smiled nodding so I assumbed she understood. I handed him Kensie and she smiled uncomfortably and squirmed out of his grip. She toddled right over to Lauren. Lauren swooped her up and said hi I am Lauren you must be Kensie. Kensie waved adorably and poked Laurens cheek. I felt like Kensie would be okay with Lauren so I went in to record.