"Expect The Unexpected"

Your POV:

“Hurry up, (YN)!”

My best friend shouted. She always puts me up in a hurry. Or maybe I’m just too slow. Too slow to fix my hair, my make-up and my dress. Actually, I spend almost one hour looking at the mirror, on how I look. 

“(YN)! You’re pretty enough okay? Greyson is waiting at the venue!”

Ugh. She shouts again. Well, I guess I had enough. I have to go. Wondering why and where? Well, Greyson asked me to have a dinner with him tonight at some place called, Sirocco. I actually have no idea what does it look like but he keep on telling me it was really romantic. Well, Greyson is a romantic guy. 

“(YN)!”

For the third time, my best friend shouted. So, I went down immediately and went to the garage to drive my car. Greyson said he needs me to bring myself there. Good thing he gave me the direction. I asked why but he didn’t answer. He really loves secrets and surprises. Well, it’s okay. I’ll see it then, later. 

Greyson’s POV:

I asked (YN) to have a dinner with me at Sirocco. It was a very romantic place. My Daddy Scott told me so. He said that they had their first date with Mom there. So I’ll bring (YN) there. 

I really love (YN) very much. She’s my life.  I cannot tell what my life would be without her. She’s an angel sent from above for me. Ever since I saw for the first time when we were college, I can say that I found the right one. I’m actually a kind of guy who is playboy, but the time when I saw (YN), I told myself to change. I know to myself that she’s the right girl for me. So yea I changed. It’s for my own good, too. And for her, yes. Because since I courted her, I would like her to realize that I’m meant for her, and not the playboy she used to know. And also, I would like her to know that I can do whatever just for her. I can be independent if she wants me to. Anything, just for my angel. 

I remember the time when we had our first date. (YN) wore a very beautiful dress in baby blue. She’s so pretty and elegant. That was my first time to be mesmerized by a girl. We had a date on the candlelight. I remember that her hair was tightening up. She wore a very sparkly earrings and necklace. So enchanting. Her face was as fresh as a raindrop, as lovely as a primrose and as radiant as a sun. I cannot express more. No right word what was her beauty is like. I love her very much.

Phone: *rings*

I answered my phone and it was (YN). She said she’s near at the Sirocco. Well, I have to get ready. 

Your POV:

I called Greyson. I want him to know that I’m near. Well, we’ve been together for almost 7 years. I think I can say that I know him so well. We met at college. Even though we have different courses, he still courted me. I don’t know why. I’m not that pretty, not the girl next door type. Oh, I remember our first date. It was really awesome as ever. We had it on the candlelight. It was really romantic. It’s my first date too. I’ll never forget that. 

No POV: 

So, you went inside the Sirocco. You saw many tables, with full of candle lights. It was on the rooftop, which made it even more special.  Many tables were there but no one’s eating. But you saw an orchestra at the side, playing very romantic music. You can see there was a man standing at the centre. 

Your POV:

“Greyson!”

I shouted. Of course, I knew it was him. Sirocco is very romantic place, just like the guy who invited me here. There were so many candle lights, just like our very first date back when we were still college. I wonder why no one’s eating. Maybe… maybe he reserved the whole place. Just for me and him. Special and exclusive only for the two of us.

I came near him, I hugged him. Well, as I shouted his name, he looked to me. He stretched his arms to reach me. 

“Greyson, this is the most romantic place you have told me. I really love this place. As much as I love you.” 

“You’re so sweet. Sweeter than a rose you can see. I love you very much.”

“I love you more.”

“I love you the most.”

“Greyson, why are we all alone here? Did you reserve everything?”

I ask. Just being myself. I really wonder why. Our recent dates were not like this. There are people, and not that romantic as this. 

Greyson’s POV:

Finally, she asked for it. Maybe this is the right time I should tell her why. No more excuses. This is the right time. I’m ready. I’m ready to have a new life with her. 

I kneelt in front of her. I take out a little shiny and plush box on my pocket. I opened it in front of her and said, 

“Will you marry me, (YN)?”

I ask her very loudly and confident and fearless. We’ve been together for almost 7 years and I think this is the right time, to live my whole life with the girl I love the most, to live my whole life with my angel, to love my whole life with (YN), the girl who changed me and arranged me into something new. 

I saw her gasp. I saw her how she puts her two hands on her mouth. Amazed. Can’t believe. Surprised. Shocked. But through all of them, I can see to her eyes that she loves me too. That she’ll say yes. That she’s ready to begin a new life with me. 

Your POV:

I… I am really shocked what’s happening. I cannot believe it. Face to face. The boy who could make my heart skipped a beat, the boy who could make my stomach flip, the boy who could manage my to melt my heart in a daily basis and most importantly, the boy who can manage to make me fall in love all over again and again without exerting so much effort. That boy. He asked me to marry him, he asked me to begin a new life with him. 

“Y-yes. I will marry you, Greyson. I will. I would love to…”

Before I could continue what I am saying, Greyson cut me off with a kiss. Butterflies are chasing each other at my stomach, sending me chills through my whole body. My lips synced in a few seconds. Maybe because I felt Greyson smiling, while kissing me. 

“When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I’m afraid to lose you.”

The boy said, they most romantic guy said, my fiancée said, my future husband said, my Greyson Chance said. 

“I love you very much. I promise I’ll never leave you. I’ll stay here for you forever. I love you more than you know.”

“I love you more. We will start a new life, with plenty of kids. Waking us up going to work and they’ll go to school. We will have our own lives. I wanna grow old with you. We will grow old together.”

I felt really glad on what Greyson said. I cannot help it but tears already escaped from my eyes. As he wipes them, he kisses me for one more time before a new kiss as husband and wife begins.