"Relive The Memories"

~Flashback~

You:

I was alone in our house. Well, always. My dad’s abroad and my mom passed away after giving birth to me.. Have nothing to do. Bored. Looking at the air’s presence. Thinking what can I do. Sometimes, I’m having hallucinations what if a criminal went in and kidnap me, kill me, or whatever. And then I grab my favourite book, The Zahir by Paulo Coelho. It’s about the persona, who’s finding his missing wife. It was a really good book. While reading, I decided what if I go out since I’m bored? Well, it’s okay to be alone at times. I went upstairs and change my clothes. I wear an orange dress that has ruffles. It is my favourite, it was given by my mom who passed away, just like what I said earlier. After changing, I went to the mirror to look at myself. Am I pretty? Am I ugly? Do I need to beautify more? Or just right? Well, it doesn’t matter. I’m just going to a café and entertain myself. I went outside and took my car. And drove to the café. 

I went to my favourite café, Starbucks. I smell the sweet scent of coffee. It was very relaxing. Well, I think everyone loves it. The food and the different kinds of coffees are great. When I stepped at inside, I immediately went to the counter and the cashier take my order. I ordered a Frappuccino. After that, I seated at a table with 2 chairs, since it’s the only table that is available. While waiting, I grab my book and continue reading. I really love this book. I actually have read this twice. But I never get bored. It has a very good twist. While reading, I heard someone called me. 

“Miss, uhm, can I share a seat with you? As you can see, there’s no table left. They’re all occupied.”

I brought down my book. I saw a guy asking me to share him my table. While asking me, he’s scratching his neck with his right hand. Maybe worried if I’ll say yes or no. I look around the café before I answer him. Yea, he’s right. No seats are available. I look at him again and saw that he’s also carrying a book. It was Dear John by Nicholas Sparks… Nicholas Sparks! He is a very great author like Paulo Coelho. 

“Yea sure. You can sit.” 

I tell him. Of course, where he will seat if I say no? And I love the way that he’ll go out like me just to read a book and entertain ourselves. I find reading a book fun. I think he find it, too. Being a bookworm is awesome, I think. Of course, you’ll learn things. Like how to describe a simple thing and making it deeper. It’s really amazing. 

“(YN!)”

The waiter shouted my name. I was a little bit shy because the guy looks at me. Haha, I don’t know. I find it awkward. And, we haven’t known each other’s name. I stood up, still carrying my book; I don’t want to place it everywhere, I treasure it a lot, and grab my order. And then I went back to my seat, continue reading and sipping at my order. I can sense that the guy is looking at me. I’m kinda nervous. I don’t know why. Maybe because a guy in front of me is looking at me, maybe wondering. Wondering for who I am. 

“Miss, so, you are (YN)?”

He asks. Well, now he knows of the Frappuccino thing. I don’t know if I’ll answer him or not. I don’t want to talk to strangers, really. And look, I’m reading. I don’t want to be disturbed. But, if I ignore him, I’ll look rude to him. And it’s really bad. I’m confused.

“Yes.”

I insist. Well, I have no choice. I don’t wanna be rude. So yea. Well, I think he’s not a bad person. He looks so cute. And handsome. And I think he came from a wealthy family. Just look at his skin. At first sight, you can say it’s smooth. And, it’s so white. So I think I don’t have to worry. 

“Oh. What a unique name. Unique as your beauty. By the way, I’m Greyson.”

What?! He just called my beauty unique? Oh well. This boy has an attitude. A playboy attitude. But well, I admit, I blushed when he said that. Of course, a guy like him told you that? Oh boy. He got me there.