Chapter Two

Anthony was standing there holding what looked like muffins in the basket that I delivered in earlier today. "Hi", I say. 

"Good Evening, I just wanted to drop off your basket and uh.. there's muffins, I didn't make them my chef did.. And welcome to the neighbourhood." He mutters. A moment of silence ensues as I digest his words. I timidly advance my hands to take it off of his and our fingers brush briefly except this time none of us make a move to remove either of our hands. I gulp when his gaze intensifies on mine. 

"Would you like to.. to come in?" I crush myself to one side of the door to let him through. He steps in passing me but not before his arm brushes mine again. Okay, Isabella what is your game plan here? This guy makes your panties melt by just being nervous to talk. Yeah, you're screwed. 

"Your roommates?" He prompts. Should I tell him? Should I not? Can I really tell him that they're not going to return for the night. "They're gone." I decide to tell him just enough.

"For the night?" He asks. 

"Yes" 

"You're all alone?" He asks incredulously.

"Yes" I reply but this time skeptical. 

"You're alone, all by yourself, what if someone..." he cuts off there, "You're unsafe" he states in the end. I'm rendered speechless. How do I respond to that? Is he insinuating that I am unable to defend myself because I'm a woman or is he just expressing his fear because he's a gentleman? Or is it both? "Um..." I trail off. "You should've told me. You shouldn't be alone" He states. 

"I am fine. I can defend myself" I say a little offended.

"But you shouldn't have to."

That leaves me speechless one more time. What is with him making me speechless twice within the matter of an hour? Alright. I'm not going to get into this argument with him. Moving on.

"What muffins are these?" I ask. I can see the realization dawn on his face and he decided to play along.

"Chocolate chip" he replies.

****

After talking about nothing but little mindless topics for an hour he suddenly says, "I have a proposition for you." This confuses me. What might this be about?

"Okay.. um.. Anthony.." I trail off but he cuts me off.

"Let me paint you" he says looking so intently into my eyes I just want to say yes. His eyes are beautiful. "I'll pay you 20$ an hour" he adds in the end. 

"Okay.. This is a bit out of the blue", how'd he know I was looking for a job? "What would I have to do?" I ask out of curiosity. I get he wants to paint me and I know all about erotic art. But I may be jumping to conclusions here. 

"You'd be be posing as a model", he says simply.

"Naked...?" I offer.

"Yes. Naked", his tone changes when he replies back. Almost as if daring me to say no. Men have seen me naked before. That's not an issue. I'm not a virgin or anything but the though of being naked in front of him... for hours on end makes me shiver in my shoes.

"Anthony..." I say and he steps closer to me almost touching me but not. Just a whisper of breath away from me. His finger trails  down my neck and towards my collarbones. My heart is beating at thousand miles an hour. 

"Say yes" he whispers to me. Almost commanding.

"Yes" and the words slips out before I can contemplate them and his lips descend upon mine stealing my breath away. At first they don't move. Just stay there frozen on mine and then slowly almost gently he starts moving his lips against mine making me stand on my tip toes. I feel us walking backwards before my back hits the wall and I am crushed between a wall and a 6 foot all muscle male. His lips leave mine and resume their torture on my neck. "Oh", I moan out. He immediately ceases all action and looks at me dead in the eye. 

"No. Not today. Not like this." He says and his eyes close. The expression on his face is a clear tell- tale that he is trying to control himself. "I will have you, and when I do it won't end with just one time." he says after he opens his eyes. I can only manage a nod. 

*****

Anthony didn't leave the entire night and we ended up talking about a lot of stuff. Everything actually. 

Author's note:

I know its short. I'm sorry.