So Loud

I woke up at 10:30 a.m to get ready for school. I only have 1 class today so that's good. I put my recently new braids up in a bun covered it with a shower cap and got in the shower. I stayed in there for about 30 minutes. I thought about graduation in 2 months. I got out and put on mango scented body lotion. I walked back to my room and changed into gray sweatpants with black leather pockets ( I own a pair and they are so comfortable like damn ) a black Long Live King L'A hoodie with a picture of Leonard smiling, and black timbs. I put the braids down and added a clear lip gloss to my lips.

I grabbed my MK bag making sure I had my books and phone and made my way out of the room. I walked downstairs to the kitchen to get my car keys when this chick wearing just a thong with a slight baby bump screamed when she saw me.

"Durk deres n truder!" She yelled dropping the plate of grits on the floor and running towards me with a knife. I couldn't move I was frozen. She stabbed me in my stomach. I dropped my purse and my phone and grabbed my stomach. I couldn't breathe my vision was getting blurry.

"YO WHAT THE FUCK YOU DO!? STAY WITH ME VAYA STAY WITH ME" Durk yelled was the last thing I heard before my eyes shut and everything went black.

___

Update in a couple of hours.