So Loud part 2

I woke up in Durk's bedroom with an awful headache. I got up slowly and held my head. I groaned when I sat halfway up. i put my hand to my stomach and realized there was a bandage that was a little red. Then it all came back to me that bitch stabbed me. I missed my finals and I can't make them up. I slowly got up out of the bed and walked downstairs to see Durk and the girl cuddling on the couch. I tip-toed upstairs and got my duffel bag and suitcase filling it up with clothes and my items. I grabbed my phone and sent a text to Britt

to BrittKnack- B I'm coming to stay with you until I get my own apartment... Stuff went down today and I refuse to stay here.. 

From BrittKnack- Ight boo. Junk food and love and basketball tonight

 I smiled at the thought and walked into my old bathroom and took the bandage off and treated the wound with acohol, a few q-tips and added neosporin. It hurts a little but not like before. On a scale of 1-10 it's a 3.4 I grabbed my bags and suitcase and walked down the stairs causing the undivided attention from Durk and the bitch.

"Yo Veyah where you going?" Durk asked pushing the girl off of him I rolled my eyes at him and grabbed my car keys and was about to leave when Durk ran and covered the door

"Move" I said with an attitude "Man no where the fuck you goin?" He asked getting mad "Somewhere where you won't be. I'm not trying to get stabbed or even killed okay? Now if you don't mind go tend to your little pregnant girlfriend well I go about my buisness." I said as he sighed "Please don't leave" He begged "Bae just let the bitch go. She stressing me out and I can't be stresses while I'm pregnant" The bitch said "Yo shut up I'm not in the mood to hear you talkin right now if it wasn't for your ass we wouldn't be in this mess" He yelled and then they started arguing back and forth and when he moved away from the door I took my chances and left.

- TWO HOURS LATER -

Durk was blowing up my phone but I ignored each and every call. I was now wearing a sports bra and yoga shorts. Britt and I were on her bed watching Love and Basketball and eating cookie dough ice cream. "The things I would do to Omar Epps" Britt said reading my mind we did our handshake and there was a knock at the door. Britt cussed underneath her breathe before pausing the movie. She left the bedroom door open and went to the front door. 

"What you want?" I heard her ask "Veyah where she at?" Durk asked I cursed underneath my breathe and got up from the bed "She's not here" Britt said as Durk sucked his teeth " Stop playing" He said and then I heard the front door close "Get out Durk" Britt said and I ran to the bathroom only to fall on the floor. Durk walked into the room and picked me up throwing me over his back.

"Put me down!" I yelled kicking and hitting him he whispered something in Britt's ear and she nodded and grabbed my things. "Babe it's only for the best trust me you will thank me one day" Britt says putting the things in his white Range Rover. I crossed my arms over my chest and sucked my teeth as Durk drove back to his house.

- 2 hours later-

"Veyah.. I love you so much words can't even explain. I know I fucked up before and everything but no matter what you're still my future. No one will ever replace you because you're too speacil, no matter what I don't want to lose you. You mean the world to me and I want to be you're first everything. You're first kiss that truly meant love cause I know you only kissed one other guy before" He brought me on his lap so I was straddling him and he kissed me "You're first hickey" He said sucking and biting on my neck "You're first face kiss" He said kissing my whole face "And the first to kiss taste both your lips" He said kissing my lips again. I smiled and got off of him "Where you going?" He asked with a smirk on his face "To sleep" I said "But I said I wanted to taste BOTH of your lips" He said causing me to stop in my tracks

"Come on ma I promise it won't be bad. I want to me your first everything most importantly your first love maker" He said as I made my way back to the bed. He got in between my legs and slowly slid down my shorts and my underwear blowing on my pearl. I arched my back as he went to work. He bit it then kissed the pain away. I was pulling his little curly temp fade growing on his head.

That night was amazing.