♡23♡

Tittle : Honeymoon ft B.A.P

Author's P.O.V

"No! Lip & Hip is better" Jihoon said while making an angry face.

"Babe is better!! But I will just let you win because anything for my baby" Guanlin said in defeat before giving a quick peck on the older's lip and hugging the older's hip

"Babe is better!! But I will just let you win because anything for my baby" Guanlin said in defeat before giving a quick peck on the older's lip and hugging the older's hip. (A/n, lip and lip and lips, hip and hip and hips woo I got fancy lip and hip.. Sorry!)

They are currently walking to the hotel with hand in hand. Guanlin wanted to ride a cab but Jihoon said that it will be too expensive and he wanted to take a fresh air so here they are, still walking to their destination.

"This is the hotel" Guanlin said and they walk into the hotel to check in.

"Hi! Welcome to the 'My Jam' hotel. How can I help you sir?" The guy at the counter said and Jihoon muttered a 'why so extra' but that didn't go unlistened.

"I don't want to be extra too but my boss threatened me to be more cheerful or he won't give me his di-duck! Sorry" The guy said again making the married couple to choked on air. He have an affair with his boss omg.

Another guy came with an empty tray and smack it on the first guy's head hardly before saying "Shut up Himchan! You are the reason why we don't have any customer".

"I'M YOUR HYUNG YOU FUCKER" The Himchan guy yelled and grabbing a wholesome of the guy with the tray's hair.

"H-help m-me I'm dyi-dyinggggg" The guy with the tray said. Then like a drama, 4 guy appeared and trying to pull them away from each other. Guanlin and Jihoon stand there like a doll. 'What the fuck just happened' is the only thing that they could think.

"Himchan, why did you attacking Youngjae?!" A guy with a deep voice said making Himchan gulp.

"He is hitting my head with the tray" Himchan lowered his head.

"Is it true Jaejae?" The other guy ask with a slightly Busan slang.

"Yes but I'm an angry bird now because he pull my hair! Touch me or I will boom boom pow and burn HIM up alive" The Youngjae guy said with a scary face. As much as Himchan hated to admit, Youngjae does look scary.

 As much as Himchan hated to admit, Youngjae does look scary