Chapter 3: She's Back!

Chapter 3:  She's Back!

YoungBae's POV:

It has been already 3years since then I gradually accept the fact that she left and I just lost my chance but at times I would think about her,go to the beach and remembering all the happy moments we shared.The guys would never fail to cheer me up even Seungri sometimes she & Seungri would talk on the phone but when I asked Seungri if she said something about me he would just shake his head signaling a no.Maybe she already forget about me but for the past 3years she would never fail to give me a birthday present sending me my favorite blueberry cheesecake.She's still sweet as ever.

We we're having our our break from rehearsal for the upcoming Music Awards where we will be performing w/other artiste such as SUJU,SHINee,BATTLE,EPiK HiGH,WONDERGiRLS,SNSD,2AM,JiNUSEAN,1TYM,SE7EN,SON DAM Bi AND many more.

Just then Kim Kibum from SUJU approached us along w/Kangin and Heechul we we're pretty good friends w/them since we do attend the same uni only he's a year older than me then we exchanged handshakes.

TOP:Yo wazzup?!

Kangin:Good everythings been well.

Heechul:How about you guys?!

Jiyong:Same:

Kibum:Oh yeah I wann invite you to my wedding a week from now be sure to come aite!

Daesung:Whoah!hyung your getting married?!

Kibum:Uhuh..

Heechul:Yeah and I'm older than him but his going to get married first.

Kangin:I feel yah man!

Jiyong:So who's the lucky girl?!

Kibum:You mean I'm the lucky guy to have met this girl..

Seungri:AWw hyung's being sweet...

Kangin:Naah~He's saying the truth though I mean that girl was PERFECT I should've got her first!

Kibum:Hey man!no talking about my fiance like that.

Kangin:Chill I won't take her away geez man.

YoungBae:So when will we meet this PERFECT fiance of yours?!

Kibum:I don't know she's busy w/the wedding though but you'll get to meet her.

After the small chat w/Kibum,Heechul & Kangin hyung we went back rehearsing for the show tomorrow then we decided to go home to get some rest for the big day tomorrow on our way out I thought I saw someone familiar someone that looks like Jae or is my head is playing a trick on me again since she left I tend to see images of her everywhere.Crazy dillusional right?!

TOP:Yo bro who you looking at!?

YoungBae:Nah hyung I thought I saw someone familiar.

Jiyong:Oh don't tell me someone that looks like JaeMin again seriously bro you have to get a hold of yourself or else you gonna be in trouble one day.

YoungBae:I know.

Seungri:But hyung I can't believe Kibum hyung is getting married!

TOP:Yeah man he's lucky he found a girl who can understand his job.

Jiyong:I know I mean I've never met a girl like that serious well I met once but we were just friends.

I didn't bother to joined their conversation cause it just reminds me of my stupidity 3years ago I know who Jiyong was talking about it was Jae she was indeed an understanding girl I was just stupid back then but I vowed when I saw her I would try win her back again.I won't let her go this time around.