Chapter 14

He takes me to this nice restaurant. Its fancy but not too fancy its kind of like a log cabin and every table is it with candles.

"A table for the cute couple"
"No no, we're not a-"
"Yes please"
I give Hoseok the death glare and all the does is give of that beautiful smile of his. Is that actual sunlight??!!!

I order a Texas sizes double bacon cheese burger and fries, while he orders a steak. As you can see I eat more than the average male. Average my ass if he's average then why don't I see his beauty everywhere.

When we finish eating we pay and leave. Hoseok offered to drive me home but he drives straight past my house.

" umm. Where the hell are we going."
"Oh you'll see, babygirl"
He pecks me on the lips.
"Open the fucking door now hoe in not playing any games get me the fuck out of here"
"Why so hasty babygirl"
"Stop calling me that" I say as  I tug on the now locked car door.
"OK do you prefer kitten, I'm good with calling you anything as long as you call me....Daddy."

He suddenly stops the car in front of the bangtan dorm. He picks me up and quietly carries me in the house. While covering my mouth so I wont scream. Not being affected at all by my biting and licking his hand.
"Save that for later kitten."
My screams are muted by his hand. He sets me down in a room I haven't seen in this house before.
"Sound proof walls baby so you can scream and moan all you want" before he closes the door I make sure I scream for help as loud as I can not missing my chance to be saved.
He slams me against a wall holding on to my neck but not too tight.
"Play nice kitten" he starts kissing up my neck making his way to my jawline and finally attacking my lips. I couldn't help but cry. yes i've thought of me and him doing this. But I didn't want it to happen this way not against my will.
He start to unbutton my Flannel and  just tearing open the band shirt I had underneath. There goes $50 from hot topic im never getting back. He starts attacking my neck. I try to scream for help but its no use. He starts unbuckling my belt and pants. If there is a lord now would be a good time to save me.

Yoongi's POV

What the hell was noise don't they know I'm trying to sleep. Its probably Jin and Namjoon fucking.again. wait that actually sounded like they asked for help. And it sounded like

Y/N.

Don't worry Y/N in coming for you