Chapter One: The Tournament

Ethan the God's Warrior

Chapter One: The Tournament, Page One

       I woke up at to the annoying sound of my alarm clock. Why!? I got up and went to take a shower. I washed my pale skin and scrubbed my sandy blonde spiked hair. I got out and look in the mirror and saw my cut skin, My clouded Hazel eyes, and my sharp teeth...  I walked downstairs and saw my little sister watching TV.  

"What'cha watchin'?" I asked. "The Magic Channel." "Mmk, well There's a tournament that the gods want me to go to." "Who's gonna watch me? well besides the ten guardian angels you hired for me?" "Grandma and Grandpa." "WHAT!?" "Yep, and they should be pulling up right about now."

The doorbell rung when I said that, perfect I can't be late today. I opened the door and saw my Grandma and Grandpa. "Hello, my Child." My Grandpa said. "Hello sensei," I bowed. "Hey, grandma," I said knowing my grandma is not formal but my grandpa is. "You better get going because at this rate you'll be late.

"Okay, Bye guys love you!" I said running out. "GOOD LUCK" They all yelled at the same time. I jumped up and summoned my hoverboard. A little trick I learned from the gods. I am currently being trained by the gods. I go "up" to Heaven and train alongside angels and take missions from the gods. 

I flew in the sky, I felt the wind in my hair I feel wonderful. I saw my favorite type of bird the Wateral. It was a bird who was once believed to be the master of water because of its wings and how they resembled flowing water. 

I flew with it until I saw my stop. 'let's make this a GRAND entrance'   I jumped off my hoverboards and free-fall for a little bit. When I was in view of the fellow competitors I could see lots of different Magical Creatures. "Air Magic: Felmos."

A/N: What do you think will happen next!? I hope you liked this Chapter and another one will be out soon!