Chapter One: The Tournament

Ethan the God's Warrior

 Chapter One: The Tournament, Page 2

I made my grand entrance and landed right in front of the sign-up lady. She had Blue Hair, it was long and wavy. And she had Purple eyes not clouded but Purple eyes. They were actually pretty clear I'm guessing she's a wolf-shifter.

"Name?" She asked. She had a Britain accent, I love the U.K it was a wonderful place when I visited. "Ethan, Ethan Maulkin." "Ok, your room number is 7 and your the second battle." She said handing me a key to my room and a map.

I walked over to my the wishing fountain, where you had a 2/10 percent chance of your wish come true. I saw a pretty interesting guy. He was a type of angel... Oh, a Time Angel. "I heard they're super annoying." 

I strolled passed the guy and the group of women surrounding him. I went straight to my room it was very old and dusty. I guess I have some cleaning to do. I cleaned up and started to practice some spells.

So far, I only know four spells. Number One: Metal Magic: 1000 Knives, Number Two: Fire Magic: Fire Tornado! Number Three: Water Magic: Huricaian! and Number Four: Fire Style: Bomb Borage. 

I focused and mediated for a little, then I slowly drifted to sleep. 

A/N: I'm sorry if this chapter was a little bit short but I hope you enjoyed!