a letter for exo

dear exo,

probably, you won't be able to read this. who am i anyway? i am just one of your million fans. i am but a small voice in a large number of screaming supporters.

i have so many words to say, but somehow, in the light of what you're going through, i'd rather choose the best words to show my support.

exo, you are loved. far more than you could ever imagine. we love you not just because of your crazy dance steps but because you're able to make us happy with your weirdness and antics.

we love you-stupidity and derp faces included. above all, i specifically love the way you say " we are exo. we are one."

but are you? you shocked the kpop world when one of you decided to call it quit. i was dumbfounded, hoping it aint true. questions like "what went wrong?" "who to blame?" "what's gonna happen now?" "is there a way to fix everything?" bombard my being. i wanted an answer. i wanted an explanation.

but then, a realization came upon me. if it"s hard for me, it must be one hell of a ride for you. the feeling must be so awful it won't let you sleep.

so i decided to become an encouragement. i decided not become a demanding fan, instead, in my own unnoticeable way, i want to ease the burden.

i just wanna say that no matter how worse the situation is, everything will fall in its proper places at the right time. all wounds, no matter how deep, will heal eventually. yes, it will leave a scar- a reminder how you fought and won, how you once struggled but survived.

ten years from now, probably, you are no longer the active, young men i used to admire. some of you may choose to stay from the limelight or some may take a different path. you would probably building your own family during that time and your journey as a boyband would become a bedtime story for your sons.

yet, i believe you will all look back at this moment where you're patience and endurance are highly tested, and you will be able to realize that you become a better person after that.

there will be another kpop star and one day, as you sit on your couch watching them, you will beam with pride and say, "one tough journey... but i'm gald. i'm glad it happened."

ten years from now, i might be reading this again. and i would definitely smile at my foolishness as i realize how dramatic this letter is. yet i will never regret writing to you. for this is just a small token of gratitude to the 12 amazing aliens, who made a difference in the lives of many. :)