Arranged marriage to a hottie... I might not even mind that Part 4

Haven't uploaded in forever, I know but her it is CHAPTER 4!

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Recap: Jared and Selena are making out when interrupted by the air hostess

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Selena's POV

"Would you like anything?" the young hostess said directing it right a Jared. I couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy when she bent down showing off her cleavage right in MY GUYS face. Wait! My guy? Jared ordered both of us a soda and the bitch left giving me a final death glare.

She came back moments later and gave us our drinks. Again, she gave me a glare and gave Jared seductive smile. As I looked down, I saw her put a paper in Jared's pocket. As soon as she left he opened it. On it was a number and right after it she wrote 'Michelle, 22, call me <3' Jared let out a chuckle and pressed the button for the airhostess again. 'Michelle' came all happy and perky.

"What can I help you with?" she asked Jared and winked.

"Burn this note, some slut put it in my pocket" he replied with a smirk.

The hostess' face went all red as she took the note and ran off as fast as she could. Jared began to chuckle full-heartedly and in seconds I joined him. Moments later we were laughing so hard that we were in tears.

********4 hours later******** (still Selena's PO V

We made our way outside the airport and I could smell the ocean and hear the birds chirping. There was a black stretch limo in the parking lot and a young man, about the age of 20 was standing outside. He waved towards us and Jared walked us over to him.

"Selena, this is Josh, our driver" Jared told me

"Hello Miss" Josh said in a very serious tone that has me erupt into laughter.

"Please don't call me 'Miss' it sounds so stupid. Selena is just fine, please call me that"

"Okay come on we can talk one we get driving" Jared interrupted as he opened the trunk and Josh put our bags in.

"Your other things are being sent to the house" Jared told me and I nodded as I got in after Josh opened the door.

When we got to the house, I stepped out and looked it awe. In front of me was the most beautiful house. No house would be the wrong term. This was a mansion right on the shore! The beautiful marble structure had many balconies and beautiful designs. I was so engrossed by the sight of the house that I didn't even realize that someone was talking to me.

"Selena. Selena! Selena!!!"

"What!" I screamed back as I was pulled out of my trance.

"Are you going to stand outside all day or would you like to go in." Jared asked

"Oh, I'm coming" I said as I followed him up to the main stairs to the front door

After he took out his keys he unlocked the door he stepped in and made way for me. The house was beautiful. A big spiral staircase was making its way down, glass mirrors surrounded the walls, and the floor was a beautiful shiny white. I followed Jared into the kitchen to see a large island with high chairs surrounding it. On the island was a huge glass vase filled with the prettiest pink orange and yellow flowers. There was also a glass door leading outside and as I looked out I saw the beach only 20 feet away!

We traveled further into the house, and there was two steps down into a huge living room. A huge plasma TV hung on one wall and shelves of movies were lined up on each side. There were 4 black leather couches and the carpet was a bright white. The walls were black as well and were covered in pictures of Jared and some empty frames.

"Those are for our pictures" Jared said. I blushed and looked at the floor and looked around more.

The rest of the downstairs was very elegant and as I headed upstairs I was shown the game room, art room, library, and guest room. Finally we were taken to the last room.

"This is ours." Jared said

"What?!?! We can't share a room!"

"Well my mom wants us too!"

"Screw your mom, I'm not sharing a room!"

"Come on it won't be that bad"

Really, not that bad, he could be a rapist for all I know. Ahh! He could kill me!

-Really Selena? He's not that bad- my mind told me.

Okay mind shut up!!! I'm not going to have feelings for this random guy

-He's not random. You're getting MARRIED to him-

Who said I'm getting married to him. I'll do my best to get out of it. I'll only get married if I'm in love.

-Come on- my mind said again -You could fall in love you know-

"Arghhhh!!!!!!" I screamed!

"Ouch you scream loud!" Jared smirked and said.

"Ughh shut up!" I shot back at him

"Fine!" he replied with a larger smirk

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

It was four pages on word so I hope you liked it!